Dynamic Sync Trading System 1.4 also known as www.F-Fx.com

Why not offer a free (restricted to 1 pair maybe?) Demo? With the present return policy and its higher than average cost, cant be enthusiastic about risking "real" money for the purchase. Hope the price goes down and the support goes up!

Interesting post.
We're working on it.
There are many issues on realizing that, mainly because of safety of the code.

Please understand that we're not "full-time sellers"... we're a team of traders and coders who actually are doing all their best to develope all the material for this system, but actually we've never really think about a marketing strategy to make our system attractive for the customer.

At the moment we're working on a new site and a new scalping system, we're producing learning videos and updating the user manual. We've just completed a very deep research about money management for our systems and i'm personally writing a book about that. It's an hard work which keep me busy and leave me few time to market. Others are almost full-time working on the testing of an EA and the new scalping strategy (with nice results).

The realization of the "demo" is not a priority now.
We prefer to work for the quality of the system.

I keep your good advice, and i'll personally try to manage something for the future.

All the best.

Livio

FreeForex Studio

forexsync.com

Last edited:
No offense meant but my personal impression from looking over your website presentation your trading strategy looks the same as many dozens of indicators freely available on forexfactory.com. In fact it appears in many cases your signal come in too late or false signal or mixed signals where the body of the candle is opposite color of the arrow signal.

I don't see anything that's worth as much as you're asking. At least this is my opinion.

Interesting post.
We're working on it.

Please understand that we're not "full-time sellers"... we're a team of traders and coders who actually are doing all their best to develope all the material for this system, but actually we've never really think about a marketing strategy to make our system attractive for the customer.

At the moment we're working on a new site and a new scalping system, we're producing learning videos and updating the user manual. We've just completed a very deep research about money management for our systems and i'm personally writing a book about that. It's an hard work which keep me busy and leave me few time to market. Others are almost full-time working on the testing of an EA and the new scalping strategy (with nice results).

I keep your good advice, and i'll personally try to manage something for the future.

All the best.

Livio

FreeForex Studio

Dynamic Sync Forex Trading System - for Metatrader 4 - by Free Forex Studio

We are exactly the same

Interesting post.
We're working on it.

All the best.

Livio

FreeForex Studio

Dynamic Sync Forex Trading System - for Metatrader 4 - by Free Forex Studio

I am also a Trader/Programmer and (of course) have my own EA that is(of course)the best! LOL . I wish you and your company the best and keep active in the forums.Feedback from the EA makers is very infrequent and reactionary at best. Good luck.:) P.S. Livio u need an updated mug shot on your website-lol

Last edited:
P.S. Livio u need an updated mug shot on your website-lol

ahah...I can guarantee 100% that the kid in the shot it's me 28yo on august 2008!
Yes, I know..I'm not so charming... :D

More seriously, as written we're working on a new site which will replace this one, so we've stopped update it. I apologize for the trouble.
new site will includes forex school, videos, blog, forum, news, resources for traders, and many many more...
Also our new scalping system will be introduced...
Launch date within this month.

Many thanks, Best Luck to you and your EA too!

PS Hopeful, the new site will not include my face nowhere :)

Livio

FreeForex Studio

forexsync.com

Last edited:
I don't see anything that's worth as much as you're asking. At least this is my opinion.

This is the reason why we're updating the site :) (just kidding of course)

With absolutely no offens in my behalf, I think you're passing a judgment on the face of it.

You argue that our entry/exit indicator come in too late.
I ask you: what is the meaning of "late"?

Maybe these signals comes too late to obtain a profitable expectancy over the long term, with YOUR strategy...

I mean that our entry/exit indicator appears exactly when I want them to appear.

I want that these signals appears when my conditions are satisfacted, because I've found that over the long term if I place trades in these condition with precise rules, I have a positive expectancy which makes me satisfacted.
Following my rules when signals appears, I obtain results which are better, for istance, of the 3 MAs crossover, or of the channel breakouts strategies (just to name two of the more known systems for trend following trading).
I have a better Risk/Reward Ratio, a better Hitrate, a better Sharpe Ratio and distribution of profits, time of trades and many more parameters, and also a nice z-score which allows me to push up the profits with a sound money management system.

Below I want to show a shot of of another system we're testing.

fpa.jpg

As you can see, this system is for scalping.
Please don't ask 1000 times: our indicators don't repaint. It's not the Zig-Zag pointer...

How it works (to allow you read the chart): arrows are drawn immediately at the closing of the previous candle if certain conditions are meet, crosses are drawn open-candle if certain other conditions are meets.

It has shown a very high hitrate.
With a 1:1 R/R Ratio of 10 pips, we have forward tested an accuracy of no less than 70% on 5 min. Accuracy is higher than 90% while some other conditions are meets (eliminating sidewinders and congestions with bbwidth < # ).

You must agree that this system takes tops and bottoms better than Dynamic Sync TS.
Do you think this system worths more than Dynamic Sync TS?
Well, I can guarantee you that we are more profitable with Dynamic Sync TS.

THE REASON: Dynamic Sync TS is a solid strategy in every aspect of trading, this is just an entry/exit indicator.

Hope you get the point.

Last edited:
OK, you made very interesting analogy between two of your trading system strategies. On the face of it yes your newer scalping system appears more effective yet you insist your original, tested proven system is more reliable and profitable. I am impressed.

If you do decide to offer a limited trial demo I'd be interested in giving it a test drive to see how it works for me.

Regards,
Peter

I'll be glad to send you test version and support, as soon as this will be coded.
At the moment, you can download a demo of Dynamic Zones Indicators at the dowload page of our site.

Dynamic Zones Indicators are at the base of all our system and studies.
In very few words, these are indicators where extreme levels are not fixed, but weighted for different market conditions.
For istance, in the shot i've posted above our RSI is not overbought if >80, but if > of the upper green band.
We're not the first of course (see RINA Dynamic Trader), but our approach comes from Neuro Nets systems, and is a bit different.
In my mind, this is a real hedge of our systems.

Hope you enjoy the demo.

Best regards,

Livio

Last edited:
EA's have a rotten reputation caused mostley by evil people stealing Traders money. This is the very 1st fear that one has to overcome in EA sales. Offering a free demo or a no frills return policy practically eliminates this fear. This site offers neither. That doesnt mean the EA's crap. As a programmer of EA's , I would agree with Livio on the security of code issue and licensing issues as well.These are EA developers biggest problems(not the actual program code itself). I want to offer my EA without these issues. I dont care if its reversed compiled(all Ea's will be anyway by the evil crooks) and a free restricted demo will prove(almost) its worth. I won't make my daily living selling it anyway. If the EA isnt crap-word will propagate thru these forums like the Black Plague.Of course,if its crap that will travel too. I say give these guys some time to gather their wits(and stop trading for a while-lol) . They dont appear to be the low life scumbag ripoff artists we are all used too. One thing I WILL have is a Live account web page that details my EA's daily progress.Nothing to hide. ( except my receding hair line-NO WEBSITE PHOTOS ALLOWED!LOL.)

ernest8fingers,

Many thanks for your words, I really appreciate them.

I agree with your tought about issues on release code and the needs to hide nothing.
About showing results, on our site you may find alot of backtest charts and a forward test i've personally done few time ago.
Differently from you, EA developer (I've understand you're selling an EA... is possible for you to send me a link of your site?... it's my insane trader/coder curiosity...), we have an other trouble too, and this is the difficulty to backtest a manual strategy.
It requires time (actually our real problem...) and it's quite impossible to trade without add something of your own.
Anyway, i'll go live (no demo) within next month for a forward test of our latest studies. Maybe I'll change many parameter on the fly, so in my opinion it's not really representative for the customer, but i'm thinking about the possibility to share results and used technics on a section of the new site, with the spirit of "hide nothing".
Everyone interested is invited to follow the site news.

Last edited:
Dynamic Sync is JUNK, Livio is a THEIF/SCAMMER

I stupidly bought this bloke's overpriced junk on ebay last October.

I could not get it to work as on the auction so I sent proof of my demo trading losses and asked for my money back as stated on ebay as the conditions for a refund. (Now he says you must send proof of LIVE trading losses for a refund!)

In response Livio closed his ebay account and disappeared. I never received my money back and am down nearly £200 GBP.

Livio is a less than honest person. DO NOT rely on his assurances. If you give him your money, are unhappy with the product and later wish to claim your money back under his worthless 100% guarantee YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back