Dynamic Sync Trading System 1.4 also known as www.F-Fx.com

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About this case, I just want to show you why our refund policy doesn't apply here, as exhaustive explained in this thread.

I don't know for sure who the user "maxwea" is but since I've received the same day of the above post an email with the same warning, and I can only remember one complaint of this kind in my whole seller history, I suppose he's Mr. Marcia B. from London.
Ebay user "b*******e", bought D.S.T.S. v1.3 (ebay #300266138935) on 20 Oct 2008. Transaction id 8HX1814473536****.

On Mon 20/Oct/2008 Mr. Marcia B. bought our system from ebay. The system was delivered immediately. The customer has never contacted me before the purchase asking for nothing.

On Wed 22/oct/2008 I receive the following email:

From - Wed Oct 22 02:47:36 2008
Reply-To: ***@marbla.wanadoo.co.uk
To: *****@forexsync.com
Subject: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #300266138935

Hi,

I bough this item because on the website it is described as suitable for trading "ALL CURRENCY PAIRS as well as FUTURES and INDICES as offered by various MT4 brokers".
Also, "It can be adapted to suit any time frame".

I trade the Mini Dow and am able to chart YM on metatrader.
However after only one day I can see Dynamic Sync is simply not suitable for the purpose for which it was bought.
Here are the trades it indicated today

trade 1 sell opened 9249 closed 9243

trade 2 sell opened 9191 closed 9209

trade 3 sell opened 9043 closed 9252

trade 4 sell opened 9061 closed 9093

Unfortunately, the item is not what I expected and I would be grateful if you would refund my payment as I am not happy with the item and would like a refund given that you state my purchase is risk free on you site.

many thanks

b*******e

I answered this claim the same day, explaining that a training period is required. The system should works fine on mini DOW as well as on forex. in the user manual are explained three different strategies for scalping, intraday and swing trading. The main strategy works on the 30min tf, but we cover many more approaches for different tf as well.
This is clearly written in the auction page.
I've explained that the "statement" supplied can't be accepted, both because it's not a real statement and because a different training approach is required in order to qualify for a refund.
This is clearly written in the auction page too.
I've offered my support as I do with all the customers. i'm always available on skype, msn and email (I don't disappear...).

On Fri 23/Oct/2008 the customer open a paypal claim against us for "not as described item". We never receive no more email from the customer.
Because the customer has never sent us any proof about his trading activity, and he has refused any sort of collaboration with us, and he has never communicated with us, and he's asking for a refund after only one day after the purchase, this transaction is not eligible for a refound as stated on our refund policy.
Thus, we decide to not proceed with the refund and the case is solved trought the paypal dispute resolution center.

The shoot below is taken from our paypal account and shows the dates in which the payment for the system purchased was sent and the dispute was filled and closed, as explained in this post.

paypaldispute1.JPG

On 30/Nov/2008, after one month, paypal close the dispute in favour of us.

On 1/Dec/2008, immediately the day after, the customer leave a negative feedback on ebay as in the shoot below.
Please excuse my flamed answer to this feedback, hope you can understand my disappointment.

ebayfeedback1.JPG

The days after I've tried without success to contact Mr. Marcia B. to discuss about the situation and arrange a better end. I've never received an answer to my mails and i've never heard from him.
Today I see this post and I can only repeat that this transaction is not eligible for a refund.
I'm still fully available to discuss about this case with Mr. Marcia B. and everyone interested in more details,but respect and education are needed.

I want to conclude repeating again our refoung policy:

We refound a customer if after one month of training period he goes live and inequivocally loose money following our system. We ask for a live statement because we want to refund only serious traders who have prove commitment on learn and apply our system, but because of his personal carachteristics have found this particular system not suitable to his needs.

I want to clarify one thing about our refund policy:

Remember that you're dealing with real, human traders...not with a robot! If we've worked together for a month, and you've showed to be committed to learn seriously, you've made a lot of work but still in the end you say "Hey, I don't want to go live with this system becuse I'm not at ease, I've found I've a completely different trading personality!" (just pls note that if you don't go live, you've actually loose nothing) , we will do our best to accomodate your needs.

You will never get a refund one day after the purchase.

All the Best,

Livio

FreeForex Studio

ForexSync.com

Last edited:
Sync Dynamic Trading System - Repaint - Recalculate

I bought this system after several e-mails with livio. i asked him twice about the repaint, recalculation issue and he promised me that his system is not repainting in any way. so i gave it a try and bought it.

the main signal indicator do repaint or recalculate, however you will name it.
but let me explain how.

if you for example attach the indicator to a m30 chart and you will get a signal to buy, sell, close whatever, the signals dont repaint because the values will not be refreshed. if you change shortly to another timeframe and then back, signals on already closed bars disappear or change from open sell to close buy.

so i wrote some emails, asking him why this happens and he told me that this is an issue of meta trader because of invalid old data like you sometimes get if you do backtests. well it isnt. if you attach the indicator to a short timeframe, it will repaint almost every signal except the very strong ones.

i asked for a refund because he always and everywhere claims that his system is not repainting and started an endless discussion about the exact definition of repainting to make me clear his system is not repainting.

good system

hello fellows
I also trade with dynamic sync ts. i feel the need to write something in fovour of this system and its developers because of some accousations i read here and elsewhere.
first of all, the signals don't repaint. yes, it's true: if you attach the main indicator to the 1min chart, during news, a signal may disappear if you go from a timeframe to anohter.
I don't see the point. The system must be traded on 30min and 4h charts, and not during news, and i've never found problems in these conditions.
more important, livio and others are always very helpful, i've stressed them more than once to learn this strategy and always found them available to help.
My advice is to buy this system only if you're serious on learning something about trading, not just to try and forget.
trading is not easy and a system will never do the work alone. This is just the system which have helped me more.

And then there were none...

I don't usually have much to say in forums but I have to comment about this:

A simple check of Mr Livio's details on the myriad of webpages that he features results in the following contradictory statements:

• Mr Livio has been 28 years of age for approximately 2 years 8 months
  • Mr Livio has from 1 year to 4 years trading experience depending on which webpage you choose to read
  • Mr Livio has disappeared from the face of the planet, every websites except forexsync has disappeared and links from forexsync are gone
  • Skype name (ID) not known or also gone
  • The helpful forum / blog that was promised with tutorials, tools, freeware and other candy items has one entry dated December 2008
  • The TEAM of traders / coders at f-fx.com have shut up shop and headed for the coast... must have made a billion or so trading.
  • Mr Livio is a very good friend of Vince Kaminski and both the Carson's
  • Mr John Carson and Mr Jhon Carson both with the same background in Forex and both used to promote this product... "hey wait, that is just a typo, right?"
  • Sorry, not a typo... a SCAM! Statements like, "I declare under penalty of Perjury...blah blah..." signed by Jhon Carson
  • Vince Kaminski you say? Yes another very good question! Enron? Polish Energy reject? Professor of Energy Management?

Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing!

Rgds
RM

P.S. The system is still for sale if you want it... :rolleyes:

Back