Dynamic Sync Trading System 1.4 also known as www.F-Fx.com

tandws

Recruit
I purchased a Forex trading system from Dynamic Sync Forex Trading System - for Metatrader 4 - by Free Forex Studio in early December 08 for US$297 because of indirect good comments in Ebay as the seller has been selling a variety of goods. The seller was suppose to be Jhon Carson who is an experienced trader. There was many good testimonials from satisfied customers on the website. Livio who is taking care of the business is very voluble and persuasive, however his explanations do not work! Beware do not loose your hard earn money of US$297 or many times more if you chooses his method to trade.

The following claims were made.
1) Don't be fooled by other FOREX systems on eBay that cost more than twice as much, but whose indicators are unreliable because they RE-PAINT the past history on your charts! Re-painting even one previous bar/candle could cost you dozens of pips per trade and give you numerous false signals. Ask for a guarantee that the indicators don't repaint before you buy!

2) Jhon Carson who is an experienced trader is the consultant and seller of this system

3) This forex system consistently generates 83-157 pips ($830-$1570 in cash) per day!

4) 60 days money-back. "I want to say yes to your 60 day risk free offer"

5) Live trades will be given. "This will give you the right to receive live examples I make from my own ..."

6) His IM id's for skype ffxstudio given to customers

7) Promises of instant delivery of software 24 by 7

The REALITIES
1) Repaint was happening and when I emailed Livio, he admitted that repaint was happening because of the formula. That's a reality. This resulted in many loosing trades which are not reflected in the system

2) Instead of Jhon Carson replying to my email, it was a person named Livio who replied to my email. In the website it' stated that Livio is a 28 years old forex trader with 1 year of experience at f-fx.com. Since the beginning of this month he started a demo account for testing a new set of strategy with Sync Trading System. However he's now the "guru" who is replying to all the emails and working full-time in some other "normal" job as he claims

3) Consistent losses of 83-157 pips for past 1 mth. Basically all the pictures shows good profits upon arrow indicators given. This is the oldest scam in the book. In the first place the arrows are ACTUALLY drawn lower than the prevailing price to indicate to customers there's upside(PROFIT) and vice-versa.

4) Have made a request prior to 60 days period for monetary refund with no questions asked. Livio has chosen to ignore those emails, and blissfully replies with more complicated theories and misinterpretations of my questions.

5) No LIVE forex trades were ever emailed or sent to me for past 1 month from Livio or anyone else. He does not want to show customers his losses.

6) IM ID's for skype ffxstudio cannot be found. Also demo trading accounts does not even allow a login.

7) There was no instant delivery of the software. I made a complaint to Ebay and a couple of days later, the software was delivered by email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dynamic Sync Trading System

Hi All,

This is Livio from forexsync.com

This post is just to reply to the gratuitous accusations of Mr "tandws".

We don't take this as our evaluation thread, we already have one on Forex-Tsd forum, "Evaluate Commercial Ideas" section.
Everybody who wants to fill a claim, or whatelse, is welcome to do that on the right place.

Here clarification due:

1. (about "repainting") Dynamic Sync Trading System (D.S.T.S.) templates consists for the actual verison 1.4 of a total of 28 (twentyeight) custom indicators.
None of the main indicators show the so-called "repainting" phenomenon.
In particular, the entry-exit indicator (arrow/crosses indicator) can't re-paint because of the calculation formula (it's calculated only over closed bars).
I've coded this indicator this way exactly to have a no-repaint tool wich can assist us on finding high-probability patterns according to the main strategy.
Also, this allow us to backtest our system, going back to the shoots of our charts and looking exactly at the same real-time signals.

2. (about assistance) D.S.T.S. is the result of the hard work of our team FreeForex Studio, including experienced traders (as John), coders (as me), system developers, and many other smart people with a normal full-time job as well. You're welcome to visit us at F-Fx.com
We work every day as a team, giving support to our customers as needed.
About me, I'm a 28yo computer engineer from Italy, I'm the main coder of the system, I'm not a trading guru but I trade forex since 4 years, actually i work every day with John and many others, and I trade this system myself.
Because of that, I'm the most legitimate person to answer all the questions and solve any problems about this system.

3. (about entry/exit points) The entry arrows and the exit crosses are drawn immediately at the closing of the previous candle as explained on forexsync.com, below(or up) the current candle.
Thus, as a main rule you can assume for backtest purposes to consider as the entry price the open price of the current candle, generally corresponding to the closing price of the previous candle.
Considering as entry (or exit) price a lower or upper level may result on a better or worst trade, there are no exploitable correlations about that, so IMHO this is just a useless academic defence.
Kindly note also that D.S.T.S. is actually not a merely entry/exit indicator, but rather a comprehensive trading suite including technical and fundamental analysis tools, and a dedicate money management plan.
The purpose of the backtest charts shown on our site is just to show the ability of the system to catch the trend in every market condition, with a remarkable profit factor and winning ratio.

4. (about refound policy) We issue complete refound if AFTER at least one month of trading you provide us a LIVE statement, or better a screenshot if available, wich show inequivocally that you've lost money following our trading system.
You (Mr "tandws") have never provided us nothing, thus our policy doesn't apply.

5. (about mailing list) All our customers are automatically added to our mailing list.
We occasionally send technical analysis reports, updates, news as a free bonus.
We never send our live trades to customers just to "show results".

6. (about live chat) All our customers can live talk with me or others here by skype or msn. My personal contacts are sent immediately after the purchase.

7. (about delivery) The download links for the system and the learning material and all the software included are immediately available after the payment, if you buy trough the official website forexsync.com
If you buy on ebay, due to ebay policy, I have to send them by email manually and a small delay may occurs. If you don't receive any communication within 24 hours, just contact me and i'll provide as soon as possible.

Kindly allow me just few quick notes.

F-Fx.com is the site of our team FreeForex Studio, while forexsync.com is the site dedicated to the system developed by us, the "Dynamic Sync Trading System". These names are not an AKA, as from the title of this thread.

"ffxst***o" and "liviorondoni@****.com" are not our official contacts. We will take action against who post personal details in public forums.

The fastest way to contact us is trought the "contact us" page of forexsync.com, everyone is welcome to contact us directly for further clarification.

Hope you all the best in trading.

Last edited:
It repaints....

I also bought Forex Dynamic Sync trading system and unfortunately I have to agree with the first claim...The system repaints the arrows...But all the other indicators work normally. This system is not bad, and comes with a very nice manual about Forex education. Certainly you need to get your way around and if you are a newbie to this market you can focus on the education material provided with the system rather than the system itself. I personally use the momentum filters from this system together with other system whose arrows do not repaint. I believe the Dynamic Sync is also overpriced. If this system was so good, people would be trading it instead of doing other jobs..Who doesnt want to get out of the rat race??? Especially now that inside offices people have to work 3 or 4 times more due to unemployment...lol...Poor them.

no repaint at all....

I bought DSTS too, version 1.4 six months ago.
Entry/exit indicator doesn't repaint.
I don't know which version have bought who claims it does but i've never found any problems with my system.
I agree that the learning material is appreciable for newbies and experienced.
Anyway, a trading system is not the "holy grail": they just sell a good strategy to trade, not free money.... :)
If you're not willing to do your homeworks this system is useless.
Nobody will leave his rat-race without hard work...

4. (about refound policy) We issue complete refound if AFTER at least one month of trading you provide us a LIVE statement, or better a screenshot if available, wich show inequivocally that you've lost money following our trading system.

Be very cautious about counting on a refund from any "system" that requires you to show a loss in live trading. Unless you are trading microlots or even nanalots, an unprofitable system could easily lose more than the amount of the refund in one month.

Refound Policy

Be very cautious about counting on a refund from any "system" that requires you to show a loss in live trading. Unless you are trading microlots or even nanalots, an unprofitable system could easily lose more than the amount of the refund in one month.

Dear Pharaoh,

I understand your thought.
But you forget that ALL the "systems" MUST be tested live with small lots before goin on with higher leverages.
A different approach is simply not serious.

Everywhere in the user manual I advice traders to test Sync TS:

1. With the trading simulator for MT4 provided
  2. Demo for at least 1month
  3. Live with small lots for at least 1 week
  4. If the system fits you, go live increasing leverage
This training period requires 6 weeks in total.
In my opinion, this is the very shortest period required to learn profitably any trading strategy.
We will follow the customer day by day during all this time.

If AFTER this training period the strategy really doesn't fits your needs, we WILL issue a full refound.
You can COUNT on it because we're a serious Team.

More, we accept Paypal as payment method, which offer full buyer protection for a 8 weeks period, so you have all the time to complete the training period, test the system and take advantage of our support.

The question now is: why someone still contact us the day after purchase, claim for a refound, with the only justification the "the system doesn't work"?

Our answers are the following cases:

1. The Customer doesn't have still understand how to work with our software.
  2. The Customer is completely unaware of trading world and he was just looking for the "holy grail" and "free money" or "set and forget home business", but when he realize the hard reality that work is involved in this job he feels deceived and he start screaming "Scam!Scam!" on every forum.
  3. The customer is simply a scammer who just try to get the software and the money.
I'm a positive person and I like to belive that in these (luckly, rare) cases the Customer just doesn't have still understand how to work with our software.
So what I normally do is to try to explain that he can test with no hurry the system because it requires to do a bit of homeworks.
The immediate answer I usually get is a paypal "not as described" complaint.

I won't spend time to explain my point of view about this situation, why we avoid this and why we must protect ourself form this.

I Just want you to realize this before purchase:

1. If you're willing to undertake the training period to learn this strategy, then you're welcome to join us and we're always available to support you and eventually, to refound you.
  2. If you retain reasonable to contact us the day after purchase, claim for a refound, DON'T BUY because you will get no assistance and no refound.

Again, I appreciate this forum and i've taken advantage of this is the past, but we don't take this as our evaluation thread, we already have one on Forex-Tsd forum, "Evaluate Commercial Ideas" section.
Everybody who wants to fill a claim, or whatelse, is welcome to do that on the right place.

The fastest way to contact us is trought the "contact us" page of forexsync.com, everyone is welcome to contact us directly for further clarification.

Livio

FreeForex Studio

forexsync.com

Last edited:
Trust me, I'm the last person who would forget about demo first, then try small lot sizes. I said that so many times it was quicker to write articles about it. It's mentioned in several of the articles I wrote here...

Forex Basics Boot Camp - Forex Peace Army Forum

I'm glad to see that you have a similar philosophy. I also agree that someone demanding a refund after just a day or two is probably not doing justice to testing your system. Even if backtesting doesn't look promising, one should forward test on demo to get more information.

On the other hand, if a solid month of demo testing shows a serious loss, who would want to try a month (or even 2 weeks) of live trading to qualify for a refund?

I haven't tried your system, so can't say how good or bad it is, but I would be quite hesitant to pay money any system that insists that I go from demo trading to live trading to qualify for a refund even if the demo trading isn't profitable after a whole month.

Just as Pharaoh said above but I'll put it bluntly. It would be sheer stupidity for anyone to go live if their demo test failed. Your refund policy is unreasonable.

Something to think about: Vast majority of customers would gladly absorb the cost of a commercial trading software if it was truly profitable. Unfortunately the reverse has been proven to be true; vast majority of commercial trading software are not profitable.

Re: Refund Policy

@ Pharaoh :

I've just read your articles about how to choose a commercial trading system and I've found them very reasonable and useful. Compliments.
In particular this sentence catch my attention:
If you are new to forex, you probably haven't even decided if you want to scalp the 1 minute charts, trade the hourlies, swing trade, or carry trade. If you don't know what these terms mean, put your wallet away and don't buy anyone's "guaranteed profits" products until you at least understand the basic terminology.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...tting-scammed-when-buying-forex-products.html

This is exactly the problem.
When I started trading, it tooks me years to understand what kind of trader I might become.
Every newbie simply doesn't ask himself this question. Never ask himself:"I'm a scalper or a trend follower?". The belief is "I just need a method which tells me how the market is going to move".
With this belief the newbie buy a system as our Dynamic Sync TS which is able to tells you exactly this: when a new trend is going to start, and when a trend is over.
Obviusely our system doesn't do only this, but this is what the majority of the customers want to see at the beginning.

So they open an EUR/USD chart and here start the first big issue: "Which TimeFrame?"
Well, it's easy! The newbie choose 1 Minute because it gives you the way to test quickly the indicators!
THE PROBLEM: Dynamic Sync TS is built to be traded on 30min/4h charts.

Thus, the entry/exit indicator show many points in the backtest chart when the trend change direction immediately after a give signal. These signals can be filtered with a very bit of practice,but the Newbie now is already exclaiming "Hey! A lot of false signals! This system is a scam!".
Belive me, too many times there's nothing I can say to convince the customer that he's working on the wrong way.
THE PROBLEM: Dynamic Sync TS is not build for scalping. It can be used for this, but you need to follow strictly rules explained in the user manual, and not just watch the entry/exit indicator which was built for trendfollowing on high timeframes and suffer the volatility and the noise of 1min. You can't backtest the system at minute.

I want to focus your attention on the fact that the newbie has not yet started trading or reading the user manual nor has ever asked me any question, but he has simply concluded that the system doesn't work, based on hie belief.
When the "Scam!Scam!" belief grow up on the newbie, again there's nothing I can say to convince the customer that he's working on the wrong way.
More grave, it's quite impossible that the newbie may found as much confidence with the system to trade with it.

Recently a customer have concluded that the system doesn't work, because following one of our indicator, the Coloured Candles (grenn=trend high, red= trend down), he placed a short trade and he lost 60 pips with a loss of 30% of his real, consistent account.
He has contacted me asking for a refoud (2 days after purchase).
I've tryed to explain that this trade was not taken according to our strategy and even if it was, a 60 pips loss should be expected in a system which has take profits of 100+ pips, this is why money management exist.
But you can imagine how the story ends: the customer opened a complaint with paypal for "not as described item", with the only reason that "The system doesn't work".

The time to build the "Scam!Scam!" belief is normally 1-3 days, and this is exactly the period within we receive 95% of refund claims.
All these claims are because "The system doest't work".

WE WILL NEVER SEND A REFUND IN THE ABOVE CASES.

Now let's say instead our customer has worked quite well: he has "taken a look at the user manual", he has "made some demo trades" and the system makes sense...

If the customer is already a bit skilled trader, he start demo test seriously, contact us for further clarification, makes his errors and learn how the system really work.
The result of this work may or may not be a consistent profit bacause of so many technical reasons (money management in primis).
The point here is that if you demo test SERIOUSLY the system for at least 1 week you MUST agree that it has sense and it MAYBE traded profitably.
Even if the more you try, the more you don't "like" Dynamic Sync TS, you symply can't say it's a scam.
We don't sell $49 EAs from Clickbank, with millionaire backtests, promising you to become rich overnight, while you only purchase few rows of mq4 code which you can find for free everywhere and should be written better from my 3 years hold son.
We sell a solid, proven strategy, for which we've wrote powerful custom indicators and a comprehensive learning material, and we provide support.

Back to our customer who has worked quite well: if he is a newbie, the general approach to demo-test is to execute few trades that probably doesn't reflect our strategy.
In the majority of these cases he fails demo and probably will fail with every strategy if he doesn't start to think and act as a trader.
This is why we're fully available to support.
CONTACT US! CLAIM HELP!
Nobody never ask help..everybody just want their money back in these cases too...

@ Pharaoh , Peter Landy:

I apologize for the very long answer, but I hope now you can start to understand why we require a live statement after at least one month before claim a refund.

We ask for a live statement because we want to refund only serious traders who have prove commitment on learn and apply our system, but because of his personal carachteristics have found this particular system not suitable to his needs.

I want to clarify one thing about our refund policy:

Remember that you're dealing with real, human traders...not with a robot! If we've worked together for a month, and you've showed to be committed to learn seriously, you've made a lot of work but still in the end you say "Hey, I don't want to go live with this system becuse I'm not at ease, I've found I've a completely different trading personality!" (just pls note that if you don't go live, you've actually loose nothing, as written by Mr.Peter Landy) , we will do our best to accomodate your needs.

I make an example about that.

Some time ago there was a customer who was very entusiast about purchasing the Dynamic Sync TS. He was a very newbie about trading, but I remember that I've sent him tons of ebook and videos, and he studied all the material. We started demo trading but results was very bad because of lack of discipline and knowledge. He was very discouraged.
It tooks me few weeks to definitely understand that he was so emotive that simply can't wait to realize profits trendfollowing, with trades of the duration of even 3-4 days.
Then we spent more than two monts trying to "adjust" this strategy for him, but one day he simply called me, saying that he will never go live with this or other systems: trading was not suitable for him.
The same evening I sent him a full refund.
More, I've sent him a different slow-scalping system (which we're actually testing), and I've personally supported him for another month.
With this completely different approach, he started trading better, and few weeks ago he've sent me a mail writing that he have started a real account with nice results.

Hope all this helps to understand the reason of our refund policy.

Again and again, everyone is welcome to contact us directly for further clarification.

Livio

FreeForex Studio

forexsync.com

Last edited:
True

Just as Pharaoh said above but I'll put it bluntly. It would be sheer stupidity for anyone to go live if their demo test failed. Your refund policy is unreasonable.

Something to think about: Vast majority of customers would gladly absorb the cost of a commercial trading software if it was truly profitable. Unfortunately the reverse has been proven to be true; vast majority of commercial trading software are not profitable.
Why not offer a free (restricted to 1 pair maybe?) Demo? With the present return policy and its higher than average cost, cant be enthusiastic about risking "real" money for the purchase. Hope the price goes down and the support goes up!

Back