E-Tradepips.com - No Good

Jmtaylor518

Recruit
Hello-
I think I’m posting this in the right spot! I put everything that I had, $3k, into a trade account at e-tradepips.com. My broker, Paul Oakman, was to do trades on my account for 6 weeks and then take his commission and put the profit into my bank account on 6/14. Here we are a week later and I still don’t have my money despite multiple requests. I’ve contacted every broker on the website and 99% of the email addresses are bad (nobody has emailed me back from the ones that went through), nobody from the info@ website email has ever emailed me back, nobody has ever answered any of the online chats; I haven’t tried calling the international phone number yet. I filed a complaint with the MO AG. I feel bad because I referred a friend since he was doing so well with my trades. I’ve told her to stop giving him money. I do not recommend trading with this company/broker.

Attachments

• F36C1F74-C4E8-4650-BBC6-F05E73B8DE35.jpeg
    F36C1F74-C4E8-4650-BBC6-F05E73B8DE35.jpeg
    194.7 KB · Views: 7
Hello-
I think I’m posting this in the right spot! I put everything that I had, $3k, into a trade account at e-tradepips.com. My broker, Paul Oakman, was to do trades on my account for 6 weeks and then take his commission and put the profit into my bank account on 6/14. Here we are a week later and I still don’t have my money despite multiple requests. I’ve contacted every broker on the website and 99% of the email addresses are bad (nobody has emailed me back from the ones that went through), nobody from the info@ website email has ever emailed me back, nobody has ever answered any of the online chats; I haven’t tried calling the international phone number yet. I filed a complaint with the MO AG. I feel bad because I referred a friend since he was doing so well with my trades. I’ve told her to stop giving him money. I do not recommend trading with this company/broker.
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19067/E-tradepips.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19067/E-tradepips.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Thank you for your help! I did let him know that I posted here. I will invite him to the review once it’s posted.

You are most welcome and keep us updated :)
Help! This is a scam to get me to pay more money, right? He’s saying I need to pay taxes...but wouldn’t I pay taxes to the govt on my income taxes? Aren’t investments assets that are taxable?

Attachments

• 4DEAE639-CCB1-49D4-9ABA-45FA4A25B813.png
    4DEAE639-CCB1-49D4-9ABA-45FA4A25B813.png
    479.9 KB · Views: 11
Help! This is a scam to get me to pay more money, right? He’s saying I need to pay taxes...but wouldn’t I pay taxes to the govt on my income taxes? Aren’t investments assets that are taxable?
Do not pay any more money to them, ask them to explain what they have requested.

Do not pay any more money to them, ask them to explain what they have requested.
I haven’t given them anymore money. I contacted the MO AG and I received a letter today...they said based on my initial complaint to them that this entire thing does seem suspicious and that it does look similar to other scams they have seen. They told me not to engage with them anymore while they look into it for me.

I’m so grateful for this forum, I really appreciate your help!

I haven’t given them anymore money. I contacted the MO AG and I received a letter today...they said based on my initial complaint to them that this entire thing does seem suspicious and that it does look similar to other scams they have seen. They told me not to engage with them anymore while they look into it for me.

Keep us updated :)

Please also file complaints with the US NFA, US CFTC and FBI as all forms are available online. The AG of MO will be limited to jurisdiction within your state.

Yes this is definitely a typical approach from scammers to see if you will pay more money to them. The name of this scam broker is very similar to the real broker called ETrade which was obviously done on purpose.

Back