EA Broker Advice

bevivid

Recruit
Hello,

Thank you for this website and all that everyone has to offer to the honest Forex Community.

I know this question must have been asked hundreds of times already but I am wondering if someone can really help me. I am looking for a MT4 broker with a handful of specific requirements. To be honest I am exhausted with research (2 months now and a dozen or so MT4 demo accounts across the board) and generally disappointed and a little frustrated with what I am finding. I am not even sure if the ratings are any true help on seeing that some brokers go to the extent of paying their clients for positive ratings, with bonuses etc... For about a 2 months I have been reviewing this site and a few others for a broker that is reputable and that meets a few requirements. It's really upsetting and scary to me, being generally new to FOREX, seeing all the scam-like and fly-by-night brokers out there. - Non-SSL websites, lack of basic general information, etc.

I already have a broker that I manually trade on and am happy with. I'd like to try out trading with MT4 / Expert Advisors / Automated Trading but the minimum deposit for their MT4 platform is too much that I'd like to risk.

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

My choice broker will contain the following:

- MT4 Trading Platform
- US Credit Card deposit that works and is secure.
- Ability to trade Mini Lots (0.1)
- Leverage of 1:500
- Minimum deposit of around $300 USD or less
- A secure and professional Website with easy to access information
- A non US broker that welcomes US clients

As I mentioned, this site has really helped me a lot but I am wondering if there is another trusted site with some type of filter/sorting options based on specified criteria for broker research.

I am running into a few bumps already with looking and signing up with a small handful of brokers that "seem good" per my extensive research. These bumps have made me a bit nervous about depositing money with them. A potential client should not have to search 30 minutes on a broker's website to find a minimum deposit or leverage offered. It's confusing to me, for example, how some brokers piggy backed off of other larger brokers where technical support is from another company, etc, etc.. Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Eric

Back