EA issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forexson

Recruit
I will like to know if anyone has issues with trading adx on 200 period and 20 level my EAS don't work with this parameters has anyone experienced such

You would need to be more specific about the EA. Has this EA been tested in the EA testing section on here? Might be worth asking there if so.

Switch to real trading and you won't have to worry about it!
In all circumstances, it's cool to make decisions and take responsibility for yourself.

what is adx? will depend on what this is to how it is treated if contracts then the ea may not operate correctly

Maybe you should take a look at the settings. In general, an update is usually a great help - and then you can work again with a full range of functions..

I only use EAs on FX pairs.... What is adx by the way??

Advisors are quite a popular solution today, because it allows you to engage in both trading and some other business for a more solid profit and a confident position. There is no need to limit yourself...

Oh, but I still think that these problems can be solved if you start working on your own.
Still, when you keep all the stages of trading under control, it brings more stable results.

If you have doubts, try it on a demo.
And if you see that something is not going according to plan, just change the approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back