EA Live Testing

5of7

Representative for TheCollectiveFX
If you are going to test an EA with live trades, Micros (aside from being a cheap test) is the most stringent as no liquidity providers (banks, etc) won't accept them, so you are guaranteed those orders are going to a trading desk.

So this would be the most hostile environment for an EA to survive in.

Trader 5of7 @ TheCollectiveFX.com

Thank u

Thank u 5of7. That makes sense and explains y only a very few Brokers offer this. I am watching your company like a Hawk and hope all your(CollectiveFx)companie's core values are for "real". I am running your demo w/EA and want to be your client in near future. Best of luck and thank u again for the shining the light on some of the inner workings of Brokers.:)

Ever have a bad feeling that there might be a Borg cube lurking somewhere nearby?

Resistance is futile. Your pips will be assimilated.
:p

me 2

Ever have a bad feeling that there might be a Borg cube lurking somewhere nearby?

Resistance is futile. Your pips will be assimilated.
I had a similar thought. Collectivefx must be run by a bunch of geeky StarTrek fans. I like that! I am one also. :)

Not so much of the geeky please :)

Trader 4of7 @ TheCollectiveFX.com

Your collective will have to get a lot geekier to out-geek Ernest8Fingers and Pharaoh.

Oh boy, there's me thinking that "The Collective" idea was too far out there and that no one would get it.

I was wrong.

We actually even had an account application form requesting assimilation!

Another enquiry we had about our office hours asked what time we stopped trading so that we could go dock and recharge.

Maybe the geeky thing isn't so bad :)

Trader 4of7 @ TheCollectiveFX.com

Back