EA Market SCAM!! WATCH OUT! https://ea-market.pro/

frostmind

Recruit
Watch out guys! i found another topic here after i got scammed on the above just 2 days ago, it was previously called fx-ea.pro

Don't buy anything from there because you will never receive anything, any where else we can post to warn more people?

Watch out guys! i found another topic here after i got scammed on the above just 2 days ago, it was previously called fx-ea.pro

Don't buy anything from there because you will never receive anything, any where else we can post to warn more people?
I suggested the steps to your previous thread, follow that.

Sorry, it was started by another member and you had only message there.
Here you go...................
You must read terms and condition related to Bonus before you decide to go with it.
Now, come to the solution.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Looks like these people are now at ea-trade.pro. Purchased a $150 EA last week. They then offered to upsell me with unlimited activations. I declined. Five days later still no delivery of the product. Be warned!

Back