EA Performance Tests - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
The original EA testing thread was started in March 2009. It is 48 pages long. I decided to start new threads for PT announcements this year.

Anyone wishing to submit a product for testing or suggest a product for testing should go here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-product-service-fpa-performance-testing.html

The submit/suggest link is near the end of the first post in that thread.

There are two brand new live tests...

DTrader

EMIR Robot

One old demo test has been replaced by an upgraded version running a live test...

EA FIAT Plus

And there are two time-limited demo tests. These will run for a maximum of 16 weeks unless they are paired with a live account using the same settings.

Forex Super Dolphin

TKO Grid EA

I'd like to thank all of these companies for volunteering. I wish them good luck and happy trading.

Last edited:
Today I've got two new EAs, both on Live accounts...
Ray Scalper by PhiBase
Forex Sigma
I'd like to thank both for volunteering. I with them good luck and happy trading.

Forex Sigma is in no way "new".
I had tested it for my fund, rated it as "under consideration"; but, after a good run it blew up, as I had expected based on it's premise.
Shamefully, no further communications from the developers was ever received despite numerous requests.
Perhaps it is changed, but the tell-tale history of boom and bust, without regard from it's authors is enough for me to urge caution.
AI

And I have some more new EA tests for you. On live accounts...

Aeron-AllPairs

Fx SunRay

On live accounts with demo accounts running in parallel...

Ascent Expert Advisor by Cutting Edge Forex

EA Seven, which is also running a managed account test.

And on a time limited demo account...

Forex Blend EA by Fx Invest Solutions.

I'd like to thank all of them for volunteering. I wish them all good luck and happy trading.

I've got a 4 more EA tests for you today. All on LIVE accounts...,

4x Streamline

Foli's Forex

Fx POWER Combo Profit

JPY Expert Advisor

As always, I want to thank them all for volunteering. I wish them all the best of luck and happy trading.

There's some other EA Performance Testing news...

A couple of people notified the FPA that NicheForex.com made most of it's profit from a handful of trades that were MUCH larger than all the other trades in the account. These were placed before the demo was submitted to the FPA. Testing emailed Niche Forex support to ask about this and got no response. The time-limited demo test has been stopped early.

If this is some kind of a misunderstanding, Niche Forex is welcome to contact the FPA about starting a live test.

The owners of EA-Prof.com and related companies have a number of failed and abandoned tests. They tried submitting a small live test for YouWinRobot, but it didn't have enough money to meet the minimum deposit requirements after so many failures. They were informed that if the new robot was so good, it shouldn't take them long to generate enough money to qualify for an FPA Performance Test.

Instead of following the rules, they created 2 new websites, DoneRobot.com and ExcellentRobot.net and tried to slip in demo tests on these. Done Robot was added to Performance Testing for a few days before the deception was detected. That test has been pulled. This put the FPA on alert so the Excellent Robot submission didn't make it past initial screening by testing.

If EA-Prof tries to break the rules again, I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back