• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EA-Prof.com

General discussions of a financial company
Can anybody tell me whats settings ForexPeaceArmy are using?
And the 196$ are for one license, right?

Can anybody tell me whats settings ForexPeaceArmy are using?
And the 196$ are for one license, right?

This is what EA Prof support sent me, I wanted to know the same thing:

setting as in fpa. risk=1, micro =false, martinge= true, let other setting as default.

They don't write English very well, and you could probably use the EA multiple times, they don't licence it. I tried it out, and lost $800. Now they claim that it only works with one chart at a time. As far as support, good luck with that. When I tried to get it, they just tried to get me to open an account with IFC so they could manage my money for me, and take 30%. I imagine I would have lost it all. After I said no, I never heard from them again until I asked for a refund, and they are refusing.

I've had the EA running on a demo account right now with the supposed FPA settings, and it hasn't made a penny. Just sort of flatlining.

Good luck, if you want to email me and talk about it some more, it's geoholt3@comcast.net

Information to the public

EA-PROF team wish to bring to the knowledge of the public that attempt are being made by disgruntle element to frustrate the good work of EA-PROF for the forex community. Be informed that EA-PROF Team has taking time to program powerful forex ea compare to non in the forex market in terms of good performance.

EA PROF Team normally receives unpleasant email from unscrupulous individuals aim at bringing the image of EA-PROF to disrepute. Attempts have been made by these set of people to circulate bad information on the working of EA-PROF whose claim is not based on the reality of EA-PROF but to scuttle the ideal of EA-PROF Team. In view of this ugly development, they HIJACKED EA PROF website on 9TH May, 2011 making it impossible for the public to make use of the content in the site (Best Forex Robot & Expert Advisor | Forex Manage Account).

The public is hereby informed to be aware of these evil hearted individuals. We therefore bring to the knowledge of the public that EA-PROF team is not pressuring any individuals to buy our software and if anyone is not contented with the live account zip and the account update in the site and the account statement in the forex peace army, such individual should not make any effort to purchase our products.

We have noticed that some people after purchasing ea-prof copy, this individual change the configuration of ea-prof which in turn makes its performance to look unimpressive. These sets of individual have taken another step to post negative comment on the working of ea-prof in many public community forums just to tarnish the image and reputation of EA-PROF team.

Thus, they normally claimed the copy EA-PROF Team normally forwarded to clients after purchase is not the genuine copy of EA-PROF as used in the FPA or in our website. We have no other EA-PROF copy other than the one available at our disposal which we normally forwarded to clients after purchase.

Could you believe that some unscrupulous individual after making payment for the EA-PROF and on receiving the copy, they will reach out to our vendor just within 24hours to demand for the refund of their money claiming that the copy we forwarded to them is not the right copy in the FOREX PEACE ARMY or the one on our site (WWW.EA-PROF.COM)?

We hereby bring to the knowledge of the general public that the testing done in the FOREX PEACE ARMY is being handled by FPA team and not EA-PROF team. We want to alert the public that the account statement in the FOREX PEACE ARMY is the exact account statement of EA-PROF when run with alpari or with other brokers as in our website by any other users. The account statement therein is not aimed to wooing any person to purchase EA-PROF software.

General public, be inform.

EA-PROF team wish to bring to the knowledge of the public that attempt are being made by disgruntle element to frustrate the good work of EA-PROF for the forex community. Be informed that EA-PROF Team has taking time to program powerful forex ea compare to non in the forex market in terms of good performance.

EA PROF Team normally receives unpleasant email from unscrupulous individuals aim at bringing the image of EA-PROF to disrepute. Attempts have been made by these set of people to circulate bad information on the working of EA-PROF whose claim is not based on the reality of EA-PROF but to scuttle the ideal of EA-PROF Team. In view of this ugly development, they HIJACKED EA PROF website on 9TH May, 2011 making it impossible for the public to make use of the content in the site (Best Forex Robot & Expert Advisor | Forex Manage Account).

The public is hereby informed to be aware of these evil hearted individuals. We therefore bring to the knowledge of the public that EA-PROF team is not pressuring any individuals to buy our software and if anyone is not contented with the live account zip and the account update in the site and the account statement in the forex peace army, such individual should not make any effort to purchase our products.

We have noticed that some people after purchasing ea-prof copy, this individual change the configuration of ea-prof which in turn makes its performance to look unimpressive. These sets of individual have taken another step to post negative comment on the working of ea-prof in many public community forums just to tarnish the image and reputation of EA-PROF team.

Thus, they normally claimed the copy EA-PROF Team normally forwarded to clients after purchase is not the genuine copy of EA-PROF as used in the FPA or in our website. We have no other EA-PROF copy other than the one available at our disposal which we normally forwarded to clients after purchase.

Could you believe that some unscrupulous individual after making payment for the EA-PROF and on receiving the copy, they will reach out to our vendor just within 24hours to demand for the refund of their money claiming that the copy we forwarded to them is not the right copy in the FOREX PEACE ARMY or the one on our site (WWW.EA-PROF.COM)?

We hereby bring to the knowledge of the general public that the testing done in the FOREX PEACE ARMY is being handled by FPA team and not EA-PROF team. We want to alert the public that the account statement in the FOREX PEACE ARMY is the exact account statement of EA-PROF when run with alpari or with other brokers as in our website by any other users. The account statement therein is not aimed to wooing any person to purchase EA-PROF software.

General public, be inform.

That's funny Phen! You should really try to learn English. :p

EA Prof support phone number?

What's your phone number Phen? If you really have a good product, then you won't mind sharing that with your users in case they have tech support questions. :(

Bam - Account Balance Gone!

What happened? because it stopped operations? gave up on the site for sale, everything stopped.:mad:

I knew that was going to happen! They have no stop loss built in. It was just a matter of time before the tables turned on that EA. That's why I stopped using it, and asked for a refund, which they refuse to give me.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK PHEN! :(

EA Prof guy is a Scammer

So now that we all know the EA Prof guy is just scammers from South Africa, (gee, surprise - surprise) where do we go on this forum to make the announcement?

Did anyone else buy that worthless EA? :(
I can't get my money back on the FAP Turbo EA either.
They won't even respond to my emails now.

I'm done with ever trying one of those damn things again! :hissyfit:

Back