EA scammer - expertadvisorforexea@gmail.com

PipGrabber

Private
I was scammed by this person after watching his livestream on Youtube , if you contact him to buy the EA, he will send you an non-functioning EA, and then wants to scam you even more by asking to pay another $165 for installation after paying $399 for the EA itself.
This people are brutal frauster, avoid them at all costs, dont be fooled by the the performance shown on Youtube they never agreed to send any myfxbook report or downloaded report of performance.
Hint : -
Most of this scammers will always insist on bitcoin payment method where they know you will never get your bitcoin back once in their wallet.

I have been scammed out of $399, I am here to help other traders from getting scammed too.

Watch out for this scammers and avoid them.

I was scammed by this person after watching his livestream on Youtube , if you contact him to buy the EA, he will send you an non-functioning EA, and then wants to scam you even more by asking to pay another $165 for installation after paying $399 for the EA itself.
This people are brutal frauster, avoid them at all costs, dont be fooled by the the performance shown on Youtube they never agreed to send any myfxbook report or downloaded report of performance.
Hint : -
Most of this scammers will always insist on bitcoin payment method where they know you will never get your bitcoin back once in their wallet.

I have been scammed out of $399, I am here to help other traders from getting scammed too.

Watch out for this scammers and avoid them.

Thanks for the information, what reply you received from him regarding the issue?

Thanks for the information, what reply you received from him regarding the issue?
Absolutely, nothing received back from him.
he doesnt even respond to my email to him. He is done and dusted with me, his busy looking for another prey to scam.

The real thing here, is How this EA work? Im looking his transmition and the EA is making money. Anyone know this concept of hedging EAs? work? obviosly this guys is scamming but what about the strategy.

The real thing here, is How this EA work? Im looking his transmition and the EA is making money. Anyone know this concept of hedging EAs? work? obviosly this guys is scamming but what about the strategy.
His strategy is not profitable, you can be sure of that. If it was he wouldn't need to scam people...

I have a similar issue too, now I am working hard to fix it, I didn't pay attention to this kind of thing until it happened with me too. It was about 2 weeks ago when I first invested 270 $ and got bonuses, then I started investing more and more money, like 720 $ and again got bonuses, and when I tried to take my money back they just blocked me. OMG I mean, I don’t know how to deal with this. Feel so confused and stupid.

I have a similar issue too, now I am working hard to fix it, I didn't pay attention to this kind of thing until it happened with me too. It was about 2 weeks ago when I first invested 270 $ and got bonuses, then I started investing more and more money, like 720 $ and again got bonuses, and when I tried to take my money back they just blocked me. OMG I mean, I don’t know how to deal with this. Feel so confused and stupid.
Same bro

Back