EA scammer - expertadvisorforexea@gmail.com

[QUOTE = "PipGrabber, 게시물 : 356822, 회원 : 105118"]
유튜브 [MEDIA = youtube] rBgIyb56EnA [/ MEDIA]에서 자신의 라이브 스트림을 본 후이 사람이 사기를당했습니다. EA를 구매하기 위해 연락하면 작동하지 않는 EA를 보내며 더 사기를 원합니다. EA 자체에 대해 399 달러를 지불 한 후 설치에 대해 165 달러를 추가로 지불하라는 요청
이 사람들은 잔인한 사기꾼이며, 모든 비용으로 그들을 피하고, 유튜브에 표시된 성능에 속지 말고 myfxbook 보고서 또는 다운로드 된 성능 보고서를 보내지 않기로 합의하지 마십시오.
힌트 :-
이 사기꾼의 대부분은 항상 비트 코인 결제 수단을 요구합니다.

나는 399 달러에서 사기를 당했으며 다른 상인들도 사기를 당하지 않기 위해 여기 있습니다.

이 사기꾼을 조심하고 피하십시오.
[/인용문]

나는 당신이 모두를 사지 말아야한다는 것을 알았습니다. 가짜 야 Youtube 거래에서 취소 된 통화 쌍을 계속 보면 수익이 계속 한쪽에 +임을 알 수 있습니다. 다른 쪽은 고정되어 있습니다. 한쪽이 올라가면 한쪽이 내려갑니다. 이익으로 바뀌는 사기 프로그램입니다. 내가 하루 전에 이것을 알고 있었다면, 나는 그것을 피할 수 있었을 것입니다. 매우 나쁜 녀석 EA는 제공하지 않지만 여전히 많은 사람들이 빠져 있습니다.

I got the same I have to let you all know Never buy ea. It's fake. If you keep looking at one currency pair that has been canceled on Youtube trading, you can see that the profit continues to be + on one side. The other side is fixed. If one side goes up, one side goes down. It's a fraud program that turned into a profit. If I had known this one day ago, I would have been able to avoid it. Very bad guys EA does not work to give but still many People like me are missing

[QUOTE = "FxMaster, 게시물 : 357290, 회원 : 74546"]
웹 사이트가 있습니까?
[/인용문]

[QUOTE = "FxMaster, 게시물 : 357290, 회원 : 74546"]
웹 사이트가 있습니까?
[/인용문]

ok wait오전 2:32yesExpert, 오전 2:38we have sent in emailLicence/ea오전 2:40
Please install it remotelyExpert, 오전 2:41ok, wait오전 2:41yes오전 2:56
Please install it remotely
Just one currency pair and I'll do the rest.오전 3:06
I can't enter my license
Hello오전 3:13
Installation is not possible
Please take a look
Are you busy?오전 3:20
HelloExpert, 오전 3:20Dear
Please use the DLL, DLL configuration for DLL eas, otherwise our programmer get set everything for only 150usd. though team viewer or anydesk,, max time, 2 to 5 minutes to finish, let us know when you fixed this.오전 3:22Any Desk 587 643 270
Understand what I mean
Please tell me again
What are you talking about
Please explain again
What is 150 USD?
Would you like to pay 150 dollars for installation?
Explain again what I mean오전 3:40
Cost to install
Are you asking me 150?Expert, 오전 4:20yes ofr installtion by our programmer if you cannot do it오후 2:15여보세요Expert, 오후 3:54Hello Good day오후 3:56Good morning
I paid 399 dollars, but why do you ask for more money?오후 4:06Why not install?Answer
Are you the first to buy from me?

I got the same I have to let you all know Never buy ea. It's fake. If you keep looking at one currency pair that has been canceled on Youtube trading, you can see that the profit continues to be + on one side. The other side is fixed. If one side goes up, one side goes down. It's a fraud program that turned into a profit. If I had known this one day ago, I would have been able to avoid it. Very bad guys EA does not work to give but still many People like me are missing

I do not believe that there is fraud in the negotiations. difficult to change the MT4 screen with the same values.
I see that he closes the trade lost when spread this practice 0.
I also don't think he is using an EA. I think there is one person in each currency trading.

They are sadistic persons. I felt into the scam too. I didnt pay extra for "their programmer"!!!! I mean, three times they wrote to me " please activate dll....." and my answer was, i would if you send it to me....and keep repeating "for 150 usd" bla bla bla. I want to help other people too. I ve already report on Youtube. Besides theiy can open another account and so on....everytime we see them...we have to report them. Karma is wise...399usd is not the end of the world.

I do not believe that there is fraud in the negotiations. difficult to change the MT4 screen with the same values.
I see that he closes the trade lost when spread this practice 0.
I also don't think he is using an EA. I think there is one person in each currency trading.
It looks to me the same, my friend. It's not an EA - it's a manual trading - 100%. He is trying to hide it but it's pretty obvious. But what can you except from a scammer... So sad you had this experience. Not all EA sellers are like that. Good luck with your time on Forex, my friends!

I have bad experience about this
I purchased it from the official email and transferred the money, but he did not want to transfer the activation file for the program and refuses to send it. It is a large quorum and refuses to refund the amount. I will attach all the private chat between us if the money is not refunded or the activation file is sent

Back