EA scammer - expertadvisorforexea@gmail.com

All, please go ahead and report his channel as I just did. Image here how to report a youtube channel:
report.png

I too have been scammed by this you tube channel . After sending me an "ea" that did not function, he/she followed up by sending a an early version of the TSR ea, which belongs to this website trendscalperrobot.com. Not knowing this was the case, I started using the second one and that blew my account in no time.

I reported the channel to youtube, but I see it is still running.

Buyer beware!

The real thing here, is How this EA work? Im looking his transmition and the EA is making money. Anyone know this concept of hedging EAs? work? obviosly this guys is scamming but what about the strategy.

I am trying to figure it out myself. The feed is live, the trades shown are up to date. He is using the TradeInfo v1.9.8, which is real, and provides a running statistical commentary on the activities and results, the only thing I can come up with is a hedge plus grid.

I am trying to figure it out myself. The feed is live, the trades shown are up to date. He is using the TradeInfo v1.9.8, which is real, and provides a running statistical commentary on the activities and results, the only thing I can come up with is a hedge plus grid.

the strategy really works. I have spent hours watching and recording. He no time does it add money. all money and profit.
It uses ADX hedge...
It has two open operations BUY and SELL. at some point the operation that is up he keeps it open and closes the other for a few seconds ... Coming back to it after opening even though he knows he will be at a loss.

the strategy really works. I have spent hours watching and recording. He no time does it add money. all money and profit.
It uses ADX hedge...
It has two open operations BUY and SELL. at some point the operation that is up he keeps it open and closes the other for a few seconds ... Coming back to it after opening even though he knows he will be at a loss.
yes it really does, its trying to figure out what prompts the ea to close the positions

Interesting @lj123 and @diegomauricio2020. I did try to follow his strategy and tried on demo account, but I got into the point the stream was either paused or cut when a big DD was done (when hedging wasn't happening). Do you have any account to share on myfxbook or here to check? Thanks!

Back