ea Sure Eagle SCAM !!!!

Be careful there are some guys who do their little advertising that they give you the robot for the profit that exposes it live, but in the end I just send the robot without working and then I do not answer the phone.
here is the link where the product is presented

Be careful there are some guys who do their little advertising that they give you the robot for the profit that exposes it live, but in the end I just send the robot without working and then I do not answer the phone.

Hello, I have contacted this seller who is watching YouTube video is showing his performance.
He says you are a scammer and just wanted a trial for hacking his system.
Is there evidence that you have paid his system in full? I am about to buy and need your help.
Request for a quick answer.

Hello, I made 2 Bitcoin payments for these merchants, l. Then he confirmed that they introduced the money needed to install the VPS address and they did not respond to emails, although my money was paid for it (not working). . this is the price paid 399 usd it Pay Bitcoin secure eagle, then I separately paid 150 USD for the so-called DLL installation that does not appear on their page, did not send the money refund i paid 549usd in total .399 it + 150usd Never install DLL for my.
Excuse my english

Attachments

• pay.png
    pay.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 37
  • pay_for_install DLL.png
    pay_for_install DLL.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 40
Hello, I made 2 Bitcoin payments for these merchants, l. Then he confirmed that they introduced the money needed to install the VPS address and they did not respond to emails, although my money was paid for it (not working). . this is the price paid 399 usd it Pay Bitcoin secure eagle, then I separately paid 150 USD for the so-called DLL installation that does not appear on their page, did not send the money refund i paid 549usd in total .399 it + 150usd Never install DLL for my.
At least to send my money back, I no longer respond to any emails (is this as fair as I claim?).
Excuse my english

Hello, thanks for your answer and report.

I hope many will read it before you buy it.
I have to say the scammers are well organized.
You always have to be careful.
Thank you for your warning.

Hello, I have contacted this seller who is watching YouTube video is showing his performance.
He says you are a scammer and just wanted a trial for hacking his system.
Is there evidence that you have paid his system in full? I am about to buy and need your help.
Request for a quick answer.

hello,
i'm about to buy too... could you please tell me what is your feedback now ?
did you buy , or did not ?
if bought,...did it work ?

Excuse my english

hi,
still the same ,,, the EA is not working ?

• Does anyone have a copy of this video? Either the video link or the actual video?
    • If you have the actual video, can you upload it to google drive, dropbox, etc and provide the link here.
  • Is there a website for the EA? If there is more than one blog/website, list all of them please.
    • if you have screenshots let us know
  • How much did you pay for the EA or service?

Back