ea Sure Eagle SCAM !!!!

• Does anyone have a copy of this video? Either the video link or the actual video?
    • If you have the actual video, can you upload it to google drive, dropbox, etc and provide the link here.
  • Is there a website for the EA? If there is more than one blog/website, list all of them please.
    • if you have screenshots let us know
  • How much did you pay for the EA or service?

here is the link .. and no website ,,,

he is a real scammed ....

I have the EA file that he is seding to everyone ...but I can not attach it here , the website is no allowing ,me ----... it is not working as it needs some further programming or something like that !
he is asking more money to do this !!!

this EA is DLL secured and it seems that It copies trades or the settings from their liberary

if any one is able to solve this issue , let me know

I have the EA file that he is seding to everyone ...but I can not attach it here , the website is no allowing ,me ----... it is not working as it needs some further programming or something like that !
he is asking more money to do this !!!
you must zip it first. In Windows explorer, highlight the files you want to zip, and then go to

Sent To > Compressed (Zipped) Folder

fpa how to zip file for upload.png

if the zip file is too large, then you use dropbox, google drive, iCloud, etc and give us the shareable link here.

if you managed to make it work, please do not forget about me

Attachments

• Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA.zip
    252 KB · Views: 75
@msnayl if you have your own individual complaint, you need to open your own separate scam alert and submit evidence.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Do you understand this?

Be careful there are some guys who do their little advertising that they give you the robot for the profit that exposes it live, but in the end I just send the robot without working and then I do not answer the phone.
here is the link where the product is presented
Yep lots of vultures I’m the Forex world

Back