EA trailing stoploss settings

PAknow

Recruit
Hi there,

first of, can you only run one EA at a time on MT4? If I have an EA for a strategy and an EA for SL/TP, what are my options? Code the SL/TP EA into the EA for my main strategy?

And then, below a screenshot of the settings of the EA. I'm not too familiar with EAs or trailing stop. If I change it to the desired parameters, it moves the SL to BE earlier than I want.

Below the current settings:
upload_2018-10-24_17-27-58.png

upload_2018-10-24_17-33-38.png

I'd like to have a max Take Profit of 25 Pips, SL 10 Pips. SL move to BE at +8. SL should be then moved every 2 Pips and it should be a dynamic trailing stop, meaning should get smaller the closer it gets to TP. Can someone maybe advice what to use for 'Target Pips to Lock Profit' and 'Profit to lock' .

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

PAknow

Recruit
Adding : Not sure if the EA is fine or not, but if I use the current settings, the SL,is placed right where the candle opens, literally 1 pip away. Can't see in the settings why that would be the case

Gateluri

Recruit
AllPositions-trailing stop is used for all positions
Profit Trailing-if “true”, it activates trailing stop as soon as your trade starts making profits and protect(locks in your profits) and if “false”, trailing stop is activated as soon as a new position is opened.
TrailingStop-this tells you the size of the trailing stop in pips