EA Wizard Special Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mark - it would probably need to have some kind of ability to be varied by time frame as angle varies by time frame for a given move.

Jeff

Hi Mark,
Since you are going to update your EA Wizard next week or early after next week, can you extend your special offer till then? Very interested in your EA Wizard.

Angle of MA crossover. Oooohhh... I can think of some fun ways to play with that. :cool:

I don't it will be sold if it was very good ea.... most EAs are just extra load and most likely harm more than good.

I don't it will be sold if it was very good ea.... most EAs are just extra load and most likely harm more than good.

It's not an EA. It is software for making your own EA based on rules that you chose. You can also make the same rules into a buy/sell indicator if you want to keep manual control.

if somebody is still reading this thread I'd like to announce that we just released new version 1.2 of EA Wizard with many new functions, including the indicator angle measurement.

best regards,

Mark Fric
StrategyQuant

if somebody is still reading this thread I'd like to announce that we just released new version 1.2 of EA Wizard with many new functions, including the indicator angle measurement.

best regards,

Mark Fric
StrategyQuant

Hello Mark,
Did you include the "Seconds" functionality as discussed in our previous correspondence some time aback? You said it would have been included in the next update.

Regards

Hello Mark,
I see that you did add the "Seconds" functionality in the updated version.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back