EA Wizard Special Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there.

I really like the idea of implementing ideas and being able to study the end result, as I don't believe in being handled so-called solutions with no room for self-improvement. With that in mind, your utility looks both ideal and fun to use :D

However, a few questions arise. First, have you ever run into conflicting statements, things that wouldn't work with one another? i know that question isn't exactly clear, but english is not my first language... nor programming obviously :p Basically, how would you treat a customer should problems appear?

Second, is that a final version? Would said customer have access to subsequent updates/revisions?

Thanks for your time!

What a wonderful utility and a fair price.

Does it work on MT5?

Apart from custom built codes and functions can i import codes elsewhere into the application?

MT5 is not supported at the moment, but it is planned.

I'm not sure what you mean by importing codes elsewhere into the application.
You can import new custom indicators that can be then used as build-in ones.

Hello there.

However, a few questions arise. First, have you ever run into conflicting statements, things that wouldn't work with one another? i know that question isn't exactly clear, but english is not my first language... nor programming obviously :p Basically, how would you treat a customer should problems appear?

I'm not sure what you mean by conflicting statements, you can define your trading conditions and actions anyway you want, so you can make a rule that doesn't make sense, if this is what you ask.
If customer has a problem we'll try to help him, you can send us your strategy and we'll look what could be wrong with it.

Second, is that a final version? Would said customer have access to subsequent updates/revisions?

EA Wizard is actively developed and I'll be adding new features, also based on customers requests.
So if you are missing something let me know and I'll add it if it is possible.
All customers have lifetime upgrades for free.

Hello.

I'm interested on this, I just have a few questions.
I use multiple signals (about 5), some of them custom. I would create an EA that would enter a trade when the "IF" conditions for each signal would match. But, I'd like to close the trade with either a stop-loss or a trail.

My questions are, can I configure the EA with a trail to close a trade? How does the EA performs with like 5 signals attached, in terms of system resources consumption and delays in updating, and executing the orders?

Thank you.

My questions are, can I configure the EA with a trail to close a trade? How does the EA performs with like 5 signals attached, in terms of system resources consumption and delays in updating, and executing the orders?

yes, EA Wizard supports also trailing stop.
Evaluation of the trading conditions is very fast, I don't think you'll see any delays caused by signals evaluation in real trading.

I did a quick review of the questions and didn't specifically see mine. Can you backtest your creation? Do I need to use the LFH_Trading_Simulator_3 from LearnForexHome.com or does this come with a backtest ability?

I did a quick review of the questions and didn't specifically see mine. Can you backtest your creation? Do I need to use the LFH_Trading_Simulator_3 from LearnForexHome.com or does this come with a backtest ability?

yes, you can backtest the strategy you create, the whole idea of EA Wizard is that it transforms your idea to EA. So you'll get an EA as a result and you can backtest it normally in MetaTrader4 Strategy Tester.
I'm not sure why you would want to use LFH_Trading_Simulator.

Mark

Can this program create indicators also and then use them in the programing of your ea like the one already installed in Metatrader?

Thanks,
brian

I can personally state that I'm very happy with how responsive Mark is to user requests for software improvement. I've been testing his Genetic Builder program. I made a large number of suggestions for upgrades and new features and Mark added almost all of them to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back