EA Wizard Special Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Mark,

Any settings tweeks lately on Forex Morning Trade EA...I know you are constantly testing! Gonna buy your EA creator! Peace!~

Can this program create indicators also and then use them in the programing of your ea like the one already installed in Metatrader?

no, EA Wizard cannot create normal indicators that could be used for programming of EAs. It can create special "signal indicators" that will show you your trading rules on the chart and that can alert you when the rule is activated, so it can be used for manual trading too.

Howdy Mark,

Any settings tweeks lately on Forex Morning Trade EA...I know you are constantly testing! Gonna buy your EA creator! Peace!~

no new tweaks, but if you'll look at the recent FMT performance here in FPA in Expert Advisors tests, there are no special settings necessary. The system has a very good run for the last few months.
But this thread is not about FMT, let's not discuss it here.

This utility is FANTASTIC! From the moment I placed the order at 10am it took me about 2 hours to install the program and create a backtestable EA that is based on 3 custom indicators lining up, a moving TakeProfit that is based on one of those indicators, and a dollar-cost-averaging feature that adds a second position and closes it at the same time as the first.

I may still need my programmer for advanced projects but for simple EAs and testing ideas, this is the cat's meow!

Of course I still have much to learn (like how to make some of the inputs external) but I'm very impressed with how easy it was to set up a fairly complicated EA using custom indicators and funky order management from start to finish!

Scott Wang
Forex Verified

Hi, even a simple progamming like the one you shown baffles me. Does this comes with a simple manual or index or how-to? Thanks

Hi Mark, can I have an EA with these parameters working?

1. Trade with 4 Straddle Sets (4 Pending orders => Buy Stop/Sell Stop and Buy Limit/Sell Limit).
2. MaximumSpread limit to prevent getting filled by widening spread.
3. OCO (One Cancel Other)
4. Auto Delete untouched Orders after News Time
5. Accurate tract of time; cannot be fooled by Server Time error
6. Modifies and maintains distances of orders to current prices before news.
7. Trailing Stop with MaxTrailingStop
8. Fast Abort Function (auto remove pending orders in one click)
9. Fast
10. News Feed

It should have the ability to automatically adjust the gap from current price should broker widen their spread just before news release (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)
It can place the orders at a particular date and time (In Hours and Mins)
It can cancel one order when the other gets filled or leave as is for manual cancellation.
It will have time before order gets filled.

In summary, its something similar to the STRADDLE EA but with the automatic spread widening control to prevent being caught by brokers widening their spreads just before news.

Do you think this can be achieved by your EA Wizard?

Looks good - is there an ability to place a signal cloaking process into this do it yourself system? If so how?

Ea wizard -order/continuous support

Dear Mark,
I have gone through the issues raised by members and your response and they are quite interesting and I am particularly happy with your feedback. My take is that you have to be committed in ensuring that the product(EA) set up is properly done premised on your supervision since I for one I am not a programmer. But you confirmed that the process will be easy to follow but I hope it not gonna be the issue of garbage in garbage out. I will execute your order form and look up to you for other fixtures as the issues may arise.

Orah Tony O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back