EA Wizard Special Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mark, Please confirm that you have got my payment and form as I am waiting for delivery of the product.

Orah Tony O

Looks good - is there an ability to place a signal cloaking process into this do it yourself system? If so how?

your broker doesn't see the signals of your EA, only open orders.

If by signal cloaking you mean hiding stop loss/profit target then it is possible. You don't need to set SL/PT on order but instead create a new rule that will watch for P/L of given order and close it if it reaches PT or SL.

Dear Mark, Please confirm that you have got my payment and form as I am waiting for delivery of the product.

Orah Tony O

Hello Tony,

I'm not sure which one is your order, I haven't found any order with last name Orah.
Please send me the order ID or email address you used for ordering. But it is better to contact me through support email: support at strategyquant.com

Mark

Hi Mark, can I have an EA with these parameters working?

1. Trade with 4 Straddle Sets (4 Pending orders => Buy Stop/Sell Stop and Buy Limit/Sell Limit).
2. MaximumSpread limit to prevent getting filled by widening spread.
3. OCO (One Cancel Other)
4. Auto Delete untouched Orders after News Time
5. Accurate tract of time; cannot be fooled by Server Time error
6. Modifies and maintains distances of orders to current prices before news.
7. Trailing Stop with MaxTrailingStop
8. Fast Abort Function (auto remove pending orders in one click)
9. Fast
10. News Feed

It should have the ability to automatically adjust the gap from current price should broker widen their spread just before news release (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)
It can place the orders at a particular date and time (In Hours and Mins)
It can cancel one order when the other gets filled or leave as is for manual cancellation.
It will have time before order gets filled.

In summary, its something similar to the STRADDLE EA but with the automatic spread widening control to prevent being caught by brokers widening their spreads just before news.

Do you think this can be achieved by your EA Wizard?

Hello Michael,

your strategy is quite complex, and it is not described with 100% details, but it should be possible.

It is possible to create multiple pending orders, there are actually two samples in the program of trading this way on range breakout and inside bar breakout.
It is also possible to trade at given hour and minute, to check for spread, or to cancel pending orders.

The Trailing Stop is supported, although not with MaxTrailingStop (I'm not sure how this should work).

So it should be possible, and if there is any functionality that is missing, we can add it in the next update.

Hi Mark,

Can I have the angle of a MA as a determinant/ So I want to tune an MA so that at a specified angle it will give me an alert or place a trade if other conditions are met eg crossing another MA

Jeff

Ea wizard order confirmation - 3aas9c2-b7f65p

Please confirm the above order id which I completed at site regnow.com/checkout/cart/vew. I completed the form you used while making special offer to members as buy now/add to cart and paid with my visa credit card. Confirm that it is through or advise me of alternative action. I have earlier done to your support@strategyquant.com as you advised without any feedback from you.

Orah Tony

I have always been afraid of using EA's since I got burned by one: It was doing just fine until one day it got "jammed" and started trading like crazy and executed hundred of trades around a price level and wiped out my acoount balance !!! So my question is: Using your tool, is there a way to say: "If account balance equals a certain amount, do not execute more trades ?"

Please confirm the above order id which I completed at site regnow.com/checkout/cart/vew. I completed the form you used while making special offer to members as buy now/add to cart and paid with my visa credit card. Confirm that it is through or advise me of alternative action. I have earlier done to your support@strategyquant.com as you advised without any feedback from you.

Orah Tony

Hi,

I already replied to your email, for some reason the order was not processed, can you do it again?

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back