EA Wizard Special Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mark,

Can I have the angle of a MA as a determinant/ So I want to tune an MA so that at a specified angle it will give me an alert or place a trade if other conditions are met eg crossing another MA

Jeff

Hello Jeff,

there's no support for angle measurement now, but it is an interesting idea, we can add it into the next update.

regards,

Mark

I have always been afraid of using EA's since I got burned by one: It was doing just fine until one day it got "jammed" and started trading like crazy and executed hundred of trades around a price level and wiped out my acoount balance !!! So my question is: Using your tool, is there a way to say: "If account balance equals a certain amount, do not execute more trades ?"

Hi,

interesting idea. EA Wizard contains optional build-in money management that will risk only a percentage of your account per every trade, so the scenario like this is very unlikely.
And you have full control of your strategies, they won't get "jammed" for no reason. You can control for example number of opened trades per day.
I'll add also the account balance condition to the next update that will be released probably in the end of next week.

Mark

Mark:

Thank you for your response. Most EA's will risk only a percentage of your account on each trade. However, if the EA executes hundreds of transactions (because it's "jammed") and they're all tiny losses , they still add up. Being able to control the number of transactions per day is a good thing (Is this feature available in the current version ?). Also, since you mentioned you will add the "account balance condition" sometime next week, should I wait until then to buy your program ?.

Hello Mark
Hello Michael,

your strategy is quite complex, and it is not described with 100% details, but it should be possible.

It is possible to create multiple pending orders, there are actually two samples in the program of trading this way on range breakout and inside bar breakout.
It is also possible to trade at given hour and minute, to check for spread, or to cancel pending orders.

The Trailing Stop is supported, although not with MaxTrailingStop (I'm not sure how this should work).

So it should be possible, and if there is any functionality that is missing, we can add it in the next update.

I am also interested in these functions as mentioned by another member, but my question is: can the EA Wizard be programmed to place Pending Orders within the minute? For example Date/Hour/Minute and Seconds when to place the pending orders. Can I programme it to Breakeven and lock in a adjustable amount of pips? I'm basically looking to customize my own Straddle EA. Please advise

Hello Mark

I am also interested in these functions as mentioned by another member, but my question is: can the EA Wizard be programmed to place Pending Orders within the minute? For example Date/Hour/Minute and Seconds when to place the pending orders. Can I programme it to Breakeven and lock in a adjustable amount of pips? I'm basically looking to customize my own Straddle EA. Please advise

yes, Breakeven is supported.
As for placing pending orders within the minute - EA Wizard supports checking for hour & minute, so you can specify the time of placing order in hours and minutes.
It currently doesn't support seconds or checking the time inside the bar, but this is quite simple to add, I'll add it in the next update.

yes, Breakeven is supported.
As for placing pending orders within the minute - EA Wizard supports checking for hour & minute, so you can specify the time of placing order in hours and minutes.
It currently doesn't support seconds or checking the time inside the bar, but this is quite simple to add, I'll add it in the next update.
How soon can I expect a new update supporting the Seconds function as discussed? This is very critical functionality and cannot be bypassed. Please advise.

How soon can I expect a new update supporting the Seconds function as discussed? This is very critical functionality and cannot be bypassed. Please advise.

we plan to release new update either in the end of this week or beginning of next one. I'll do my best to make it asap.

Mark

Thanks Mark - I will be very interested in this. The angle of a low value MA gives a direct measure of momentum in scalping. Please let me know when1

Regards

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back