EA Wizard Special Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Fric

StrategyQuant.com Representative
Have you ever wanted to...

Automate Your Trading... Backtest Your Trading Idea...

Create a Signal Indicator... Make Your Own Forex Robot...

Now you too can build your own MetaTrader Expert Advisor !

Presenting StrategyQuant EA Wizard

EA Wizard is software that allows anybody to create Expert Advisors for MetaTrader4, quickly, simply, without programming.

• Build any EA you want - simplest way to convert your trading idea into a forex robot, ready for testing or real trading
  • Test your trading idea on real market data and immediately find out if it is profitable
  • Or create a Trading Signals Alerts Indicator that will notify you about trading signal by sound or email alert
  • Easily design EAs using multiple currencies and multiple timeframes, custom indicators, emails warnings, trading time filters, and money management options.
  • Save every strategy as a MetaTrader4 EA with full source code!
EA Wizard is for new traders and non-programmers
If you are not a programmer, you probably cannot afford to always hire somebody to code your EA for you - and then code every correction or every new idea into it.

With EA Wizard you have total control, meaning that you can create your own trading system, and then also easily tweak or improve it until it is perfect.

EA Wizard is for professional traders

EA Wizard is also a solution for experienced and professional forex traders. If you always wanted to automate your trading system, now you can do it without paying some programmer hundreds or even thousands of dollars. And you won't have to worry about if the final product you get back from some outsourced programmer will work or not.

You will easily be able to create your own automated system based upon your own profitable systems that you manually follow today.
In the long run, StrategyQuant EA Wizard will free up more of your time and allow you to experiment with new
and other profitable trading systems to make even more money from your trading.

Create Expert Advisors without writing any code

EA Wizard is very simple to use. You don't need any programming skills, everything is intuitive and easy to understand.

Doesn't matter how complex the strategy is, it can be always broken down to simple trading rules. Trading rules are defined by IF-THEN relation - IF some condition is valid (for example some indicator crosses above specific value) THEN an action is taken (for example position is opened).

Are you able to create rules like these below? That's all you need to make an EA!

eaw_rules.png

You can define an unlimited number of such rules and implement things like Trailing Stops, moving Stop Loss to Break Even, opening multiple positions or partial exits.

Making EA with this kind of features would normally require advanced programming knowledge, but with EA Wizard it is as simple as choosing a feature and setting its value. EA Wizard does the rest - it really cannot get simpler than this.

Invest in your success!

EA Wizard is not just software, in one package you'll receive:
[TR]
[TD]
eawizard_box1.jpg
[/TD]
[TD]
  • Possibility to build any EA you want, even use multiple timeframes and custom indicators!
  • EA Wizard software (Windows compatible) - easy to use strategy creator/editor that can create complex strategies in a simple way
  • Email support , so that you can contact us if you need help or guidance
  • Lifetime future updates - we keep on improving the system, so we'll continually add new features
  • Additional bonuses
[/TD]
[/TR]

Original price $97

Special Deal for Forex Peace Army Members - Save 30%!

Click Here Get Your Copy For Only $68!

This special offer will expire on Monday 29th at noon New York time, so act now!

Last edited:
Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

If you have any questions about this offer, please post them in this thread.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3c8sgvo/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2012-10-29T12:00:01/pa4" frameborder="0" width="111" height="74"></iframe>

Hi Mark,

Can I use my own custom indicators to build EA robot or only those pre-loaded to EA Wizard?

Thanks
Romas

Hi Romas,

you can use any custom indicators in your EAs, not just the build-in.
There is a functionality to easily add new custom indicator to the program, and then you can use it as if it was build-in.

Mark

You got my interest :)

My indicator gives a figure - number value 0-100. Idea is when number is growing - prices increase, when number declining prices decrease

Can I using this software create EA robot with these rules:

if H4 my indicator no is more then previous H4 and
If H1 is more than previous H1 and
if M30 is more than previous M30
enter long when M15 becomes more than previous M15

In other words I want it to check higher time frames to make sure number is increasing / decreasing and enter trade when number turns around on lower time frame

Hope you understand what I mean :)

Can I make it with this EA?

Hi Romas,

yes, you can make this EA. It is quite simple to build conditions that you described, including getting the indicator values from higher time frames.

Mark

Can you enter live orders ?

Can the EA's place limit orders, stop orders and market orders?

i.e. Can they be developed to live-trade ?

Regards

Mike

What a wonderful utility and a fair price.

Does it work on MT5?

Apart from custom built codes and functions can i import codes elsewhere into the application?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back