EagleFX.com

Glastonburyk

Private, 1st Class
Eaglefx are very good for a few things. They have great analysis and market overviews, is never seen any manipulation, customer support is fast and 24/7, also no deposit fees is great on card and btc. All in all I’m happy with them and use them as one of my two main brokers.

Dutchy86

Recruit
I’m using EagleFX currently and have found them good so far, am trading both forex and crypto and their withdrawals are generally quick

meyra

Recruit
in trustpilot i have seen many bad reviews that this broker is a scammer. i am a bit confused

JayJones

Recruit
in trustpilot i have seen many bad reviews that this broker is a scammer. i am a bit confused
I just checked and there seem to be many good reviews there too though.
I can only go off my personal experience and for me they have been good.

sebking1986

Recruit
Used them for a little over a year now and found them to be reliable enough. Always been paid in a few hours as advertised so can't complain.

sam.peters

Corporal
I must say at first I was pretty skeptical after seeing a handful of negative reviews.

However after seeing a lot of positive stuff discussed in different facebook groups I decided to try them and so far things have been great, nothing to complain about.

I don't think there is a single broker out there only landing 5 star reviews you know?