• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EAR16.com

General discussions of a financial company
surprise...!!!

surprise...!!!
Jarora is not land to this thread yet...!!
Please post here your scamadviser.com report,because this ea perform very well now on vendors account.

For the kind information of FPA members scamadviser.com is wehost and domain related site,Which shows you how safe to buy any WEBSITE.
scamadviser.com is not forex trading related site and never show you how safe to buy any EA or not.If scamadviser.com can do this job than we don't need even FPA also....!!

But our dear friend Jarora often post scamadviser.com report of any forex robot sellers site(which performing on top 5 on FPA) to show how risky to buy this EA or not?:confused:

By the way in my opinion EAR16 seems very risky at this time.It should take some time to prove its risk against profitability.

surprise...!!!
Please post here your scamadviser.com report,because this ea perform very well now on vendors account.

For the kind information of FPA members scamadviser.com is wehost and domain related site,Which shows you how safe to buy any WEBSITE.
scamadviser.com is not forex trading related site and never show you how safe to buy any EA or not.If scamadviser.com can do this job than we don't need even FPA also....!!

But our dear friend Jarora often post scamadviser.com report of any forex robot sellers site(which performing on top 5 on FPA) to show how risky to buy this EA or not?:confused:

By the way in my opinion EAR16 seems very risky at this time.It should take some time to prove its risk against profitability.

why its a risky EA?
I can see question on why the EA open 2 or 3 trades at the same time... and there is no SL / TP set (so hidden SL used)
at the end the EA accepts losses, and the maximum was 24pips, which is very good
also the lot size is maybe a little high on this account
but 23% of DD for 235% of profit... not bad at all :)

but we have to wait few month to confirm the trend.

This EA is seems to be Good, But Its Hide lots of things, if some one analize it indetail

So without knowing how much they have deposit even to trade, this is just like jumping to swim without knowing the deep of the River

surprise...!!!

This is info from people my friend :)
EAR16 Discussion - Page 4 | Myfxbook

That's it.
Post some myfxbook reviews is good to know.
But posting scamadviser.com is very bad idea and waste of time.

And now is account from myfxbook delete! I found that the account is made ​​available only under the private URL. It's very clever because you can not join in the discussion under private account. Therefore belongs between untrustworthy vendors.

SCAM.jpg

Last edited:
If I had a system that gave me 300% each month I wouldn't even bother to sell it. I'd be a multimillionaire by the end of the year and waste no time here. It's as simple as that.

The obvious conclusion is that this is a time bomb waiting to explode. The vendor won't even answer any questions on the Myfxbook website, so he either doesn't want to sell his product or is hiding something.

I'm out. FPA should stop the live test and make a little due dilligence on EAs that are offered to them.

Eduardo

And now is account from myfxbook delete! I found that the account is made ​​available only under the private URL. It's very clever because you can not join in the discussion under private account. Therefore belongs between untrustworthy vendors.

View attachment 14771

I wish I had the same protection at home as my work computer does... their website is definitely suspect!

scam.jpg

Back