Early Investing Advice

Finnethan

Recruit
Hello all, I am a current university student in quite a good financial situation. My parents are paying for my degree and letting me live with them while I go to school. This means I have no expenses and am essentially living for free. In my mind this makes these next few years the perfect opportunity for investment as I do work during the summer and make approximately $15,000 each year. As of right now all my savings are safe in the bank... doing nothing.

I was hoping to get advice on where I should invest and how I should invest my money so it can grow.

Of course I want to save for down payments on a car or house, but it just seems silly to me to have this money doing nothing when I don't touch it.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice,

Finnethan

First, invest in yourself. It won't even cost you any money, just some time. Look at free resources for forex education, such as Forex Military School here at the FPA.

Forex isn't a simple, easy path to wealth. If you leap in too quickly, forex can be a simple, easy path to poverty.

First, invest in yourself. It won't even cost you any money, just some time. Look at free resources for forex education, such as Forex Military School here at the FPA.

Forex isn't a simple, easy path to wealth. If you leap in too quickly, forex can be a simple, easy path to poverty.

Good advice Pharaoh, Finnethan should read as much as he can coz he is still young. Wish I had learn't this when I was 18

Hello all, I am a current university student in quite a good financial situation. My parents are paying for my degree and letting me live with them while I go to school. This means I have no expenses and am essentially living for free. In my mind this makes these next few years the perfect opportunity for investment as I do work during the summer and make approximately $15,000 each year. As of right now all my savings are safe in the bank... doing nothing.

I was hoping to get advice on where I should invest and how I should invest my money so it can grow.

Of course I want to save for down payments on a car or house, but it just seems silly to me to have this money doing nothing when I don't touch it.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice,

Finnethan

Well for your information. Forex is the not only way to grow your money. May be you can move into some business opportunity. Like Pahroah said invest in yourself.

+1 on that. When I started to learn, I viewed my first deposit as an investment in myself. I though of it as the price paid for my education. I mean if you want to become a lawyer you go to law school and you have to pay your tuition and all other costs. Same applies to forex, you have to pay for your education in order to learn.

I do not favor early investment in forex. It is highly risky business , first of all you must trained yourself to face this market. there are many options to trade without or less investment so that you will not face much loss without experience.

How to make one million dolars in forex? Simple. Start with two. :) Just as Pharaoh said, you can lose your money if you don't take your time to learn.

Back