Romance Scam East-Century Scam

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Expensive, well developed website - btcusdtbank.com/ - ALL to commit fraud.
This one, too - east-century.com/
All the Contact addresses are bogus - btcusdtbank.com/contact_us.html - I've conducted extensive research on all of them.
Woman from Hong Kong with alleged name of Li Anne (Anna) mistakenly found me on WhatsApp using a US phone number. Engaged in conversation, and then provided me her private cell +852 9298 0478. Sent picture of her and a videos. Called me to video chat. Sent picture of her sitting on top of a Maserati. She said she works at http://ir.lining.com/en/contact/contact.php part time and lives in Repulse Bay in a $3mil apartment. Asked me if I invested then showed me profits from trading FOREX using MT5 software using broker BTCUSDT. Agreed to set up a demo account and she said her uncle is a former London Stock Exchange broker and now a professor in Hong Kong securities and provides her FOREX investment advice. She showed an MT5 account with $588,000 balance and said she earns massive profits on every trade. :rolleyes: I then researched BTCUSDT and told her of the scams reported. She then said she withdrew all of her funds and now uses East Century. I researched them to, more scams reported and massive losses of money deposited by people and never able to withdraw. I told her (him, whoever it is) I am reporting ALL of this to the Hong Kong police to protect her and myself (to play the good guy) over WhatsApp and she blocked me from further conversation and her profile picture disappeared. I haven't lost a dime. Didn't fall for the BS. Contact me if you want me to get involved or discuss further so I can help in the investigative process if needed.
So I got Into this trap. Made me demo account and then forcing me to open Real account. I lost 5k in this . I always review but this is first time I did not and got screwed

So I got Into this trap. Made me demo account and then forcing me to open Real account. I lost 5k in this . I always review but this is first time I did not and got screwed

Attachments

• IMG-20210530-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20210530-WA0009.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 12
I was referred by a guy Chen and introduced me to his brother My Xie registered using Financial-agent apps by East Century Group. But the account given was guy personal bank account, So red alert, I didn't deposit any money, and Google this company. Any other people get conned into it?
I did

There is an active investigation of this scam by the Australian Federal Police. If you are a victim from Australia, please see the thread below for more details.

Back