Romance Scam East-Century Scam

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
The same scammers running Business Choice Partners and Aga Trader have setup a new website to further scam innocent investors. They are using the same IP for the new website that they also used for Business Choice Partners and Aga Traders. Stay far away from East-Century unless you never want to get your funds back. This is a warning for all investors.

1614138085364.png

1614138281539.png

1614138309646.png

Shares Same IP
1614138367204.png

Below is the thread for BCP, same scammers as East-Century. Also there are some additional details about Aga Traders Group. All of these are scam companies.

1614139818519.png

Listed Director for Aga Traders on their UK registration. The registration has zero value other than to try and trick investors into thinking this is a real company.

1614139896261.png

Last edited:
Lead Deer Company limited is sharing the same IP as Aga Trades, Business Choice Partners and East-Century trading. Four sites by the same scammers.

1614183591084.png

Last edited:
The same scammers running Business Choice Partners and Aga Trader have setup a new website to further scam innocent investors. They are using the same IP for the new website that they also used for Business Choice Partners and Aga Traders. Stay far away from East-Century unless you never want to get your funds back. This is a warning for all investors.
Expensive, well developed website - btcusdtbank.com/ - ALL to commit fraud.
This one, too - east-century.com/
All the Contact addresses are bogus - btcusdtbank.com/contact_us.html - I've conducted extensive research on all of them.
Woman from Hong Kong with alleged name of Li Anne (Anna) mistakenly found me on WhatsApp using a US phone number. Engaged in conversation, and then provided me her private cell +852 9298 0478. Sent picture of her and a videos. Called me to video chat. Sent picture of her sitting on top of a Maserati. She said she works at http://ir.lining.com/en/contact/contact.php part time and lives in Repulse Bay in a $3mil apartment. Asked me if I invested then showed me profits from trading FOREX using MT5 software using broker BTCUSDT. Agreed to set up a demo account and she said her uncle is a former London Stock Exchange broker and now a professor in Hong Kong securities and provides her FOREX investment advice. She showed an MT5 account with $588,000 balance and said she earns massive profits on every trade. :rolleyes: I then researched BTCUSDT and told her of the scams reported. She then said she withdrew all of her funds and now uses East Century. I researched them to, more scams reported and massive losses of money deposited by people and never able to withdraw. I told her (him, whoever it is) I am reporting ALL of this to the Hong Kong police to protect her and myself (to play the good guy) over WhatsApp and she blocked me from further conversation and her profile picture disappeared. I haven't lost a dime. Didn't fall for the BS. Contact me if you want me to get involved or discuss further so I can help in the investigative process if needed.

I can confirm this. I was contacted by someone called Judy from China, said she came to Hong Kong with her uncle and made massive profits. Pushed me to open an account with MT5 and was very patient and told me don't rush into it. One week later I thought why let's try it, and she introduced me to her broker called 'Robert' who opened an account for me with ecg-limited.com. When I was depositing funds I noticed the USD account was in the name of Ceason Inc, a deceased Kentucky company. A red flag popped up and I also checked the domain details and it was registered 36 days ago. Ok, I asked Judy how long you've used ECG, she said several years. OK that was my cue to nope out. I google East Century and led me here, realised ecg-limited shares the same IP address as LeadDeerLtd.com. Thank you The Punisher for posting these information, it's saved me!

I can confirm this. I was contacted by someone called Judy from China, said she came to Hong Kong with her uncle and made massive profits. Pushed me to open an account with MT5 and was very patient and told me don't rush into it. One week later I thought why let's try it, and she introduced me to her broker called 'Robert' who opened an account for me with ecg-limited.com. When I was depositing funds I noticed the USD account was in the name of Ceason Inc, a deceased Kentucky company. A red flag popped up and I also checked the domain details and it was registered 36 days ago. Ok, I asked Judy how long you've used ECG, she said several years. OK that was my cue to nope out. I google East Century and led me here, realised ecg-limited shares the same IP address as LeadDeerLtd.com. Thank you The Punisher for posting these information, it's saved me!
I was referred by a guy Chen and introduced me to his brother My Xie registered using Financial-agent apps by East Century Group. But the account given was guy personal bank account, So red alert, I didn't deposit any money, and Google this company. Any other people get conned into it?

I was referred by a guy Chen and introduced me to his brother My Xie registered using Financial-agent apps by East Century Group. But the account given was guy personal bank account, So red alert, I didn't deposit any money, and Google this company. Any other people get conned into it?

So many people fell into the trap. However, glad that so many victims are coming forward and doing a PSA about this. It's true that's hard to believe but this kind of scam can happen to anyone

Back