Romance Scam East-Century Scam

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Hi all,

I need help to awake my uncle who already invested 30000 dollars into East-Century Group. He said a friend helped him to join a teacher's team and earned 500000. Now the teacher's VIP project finished, he wants to withdraw and the customer service asked him to pay 20% taxes which is 100000!!!
To join the teacher's team, he already borrowed money from family and bank. He don't believe they are scam and wants to borrow more money to get his fake money back....I've write a report to leaddeerltd.info, but no reply yet. Our family will transfer money to him and once he get money, he will pay taxed very soon.....

Hi all,

I need help to awake my uncle who already invested 30000 dollars into East-Century Group. He said a friend helped him to join a teacher's team and earned 500000. Now the teacher's VIP project finished, he wants to withdraw and the customer service asked him to pay 20% taxes which is 100000!!!
To join the teacher's team, he already borrowed money from family and bank. He don't believe they are scam and wants to borrow more money to get his fake money back....I've write a report to leaddeerltd.info, but no reply yet. Our family will transfer money to him and once he get money, he will pay taxed very soon.....
DO NOT pay the 20% tax as this is part of the scam. If you pay another $20,000, you will never get this money back either. Only the government in the country you live in can collect taxes on personal investments.

Hi all,

I would like to share my encounter.
On late March, I've received a friend request in WeChat. The guy's name was Chen Jian Feng (陈剑峰), divorced with a 10yo son and was a boss of a small textile company. He used a month time to chat with me and it somehow turned into romance. And he wants me to invest together with him and introduced East-Century Group Limited for demo account and proceeded to Mr. Xie to liase with opening an actual trading account, that shows financial-agent.com for activation. I googled on both companies for two week as there are not much information about them, I finally came across this thread day before I was prepared to do a fund transfer.

I was almost believe Chen because we video chatted, he was the same person as the photo he send me. Some of the photo he sent me was tagged with locations just as what he told me in China, Fujian, Fuzhou.

Made a local police report in SG but no investigation to be done. I was wondering if there's anyway to get the police involve with these scammers in China.

The bank account provided by Mr. Xie:

Bank Name : Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation
Bank SWIFT Code: OCBCSGSG
Branch address : OCBC CENTRE FLOOR 7 65 CHULIA STREET SINGAPORE SIN 049513 SG
Account name:WAN XING
Account No:584 180871 001 (SGD)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210511_134925_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20210511_134925_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    546.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20210511_134949_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20210511_134949_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20210511_134942_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20210511_134942_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20210512_221955_com.tencent.mm.jpg
    Screenshot_20210512_221955_com.tencent.mm.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20210512_222014_com.tencent.mm.jpg
    Screenshot_20210512_222014_com.tencent.mm.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 11
Everyone...........

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

The scammers from East-Century have setup another new broker and they are now running Business Choice Partners, Aga Trader, Lead Deer and Fortistrad. Fortistrad also goes by Fortic Enterprise and Fortis Enterprise, see link below.

Hey guys,

I found this thread through Google and your experiences sound very similar to someone I'm talking to.

"Her" name is "Catherine" and she text me by accident on Whatsapp trying to contact her friend.
She's from Singapore (even though she's texting from a number in Hong Kong?).
She trades on the advice of her "teacher" and "good friend of her uncle"
I was talking to her from a friendly angle but she keeps bringing up trading which I'm not interested in at all.

I suspected she wasn't who she was saying she is from the start as all the photos she would send me looked blurry as if they were screenshots from somewhere else. I've attached them all.

The other people in the photos are her friends who she went to play golf with who wanted to "learn trading"

"She" basically kept bringing up trading a lot and sent me a screenshot of a notification showing she made $100k in one night (also attached).

Her "work number" is: +852 5984 3816
Her "private number" is: +852 5649 8348

We're still talking and she's talked me into downloading MT5 and signing in to her broker with a demo account. Doesn't seem to suspect anything yet but I'm gonna waste their time and ask for ridiculous photos and video calls now since I have nothing better to do in lockdown :p

Thanks for posting about this and let me know if you guys want me to try any social experiments on "her" :D
I am experiencing a similar situation, she said she was from Singapore and she said she is a Market Analyst herself, her number +852 5489 8840, she got the "wrong number" I was supposed to ACH money to the account today, I just opened it, and my bank temporarily blocked ACH transfers, so I was not able to send it right away, I was supposed to go to the bank to transfer money today. My friend called me and said, you only know her for a week or so and you already want to invest so much money, do not do it. I totally brushed him off at that time, but few hours later decided to do a little search, just to give him piece of mind that he was wrong....grrrr....I am 47 years old and I cant believe I was so naive to get caught like this. One of the red flags for me what her inconsistent nails on her selfies that we exchanged.

Here is the banking info she gave me to transfer money, she said I needed to start with $5k account.

Bank:J.P. Morgan Chase
Beneficiary Name:Xin Industry Inc
Beneficiary Account Number:715975998
Routing number:021000021
Bank Address:39-01 Main St, Flushing, Queens 11354
Beneficiary address:154-50 20th Ave, Whitestone, NY 11357

I am also attaching her pic

Attachments

• pulse-image-1623781543248.jpg
    pulse-image-1623781543248.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 10
  • pulse-image-1623782446640.jpg
    pulse-image-1623782446640.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 10
I am experiencing a similar situation, she said she was from Singapore and she said she is a Market Analyst herself, her number +852 5489 8840, she got the "wrong number" I was supposed to ACH money to the account today, I just opened it, and my bank temporarily blocked ACH transfers, so I was not able to send it right away, I was supposed to go to the bank to transfer money today. My friend called me and said, you only know her for a week or so and you already want to invest so much money, do not do it. I totally brushed him off at that time, but few hours later decided to do a little search, just to give him piece of mind that he was wrong....grrrr....I am 47 years old and I cant believe I was so naive to get caught like this. One of the red flags for me what her inconsistent nails on her selfies that we exchanged.

Here is the banking info she gave me to transfer money, she said I needed to start with $5k account.

Bank:J.P. Morgan Chase
Beneficiary Name:Xin Industry Inc
Beneficiary Account Number:715975998
Routing number:021000021
Bank Address:39-01 Main St, Flushing, Queens 11354
Beneficiary address:154-50 20th Ave, Whitestone, NY 11357

I am also attaching her pic
Thanks for sharing the details and it's good that you did not wire any funds.

What a massive research! @The Punisher have you ever worked in some cyber crime police departments? I guess it would be a perfect place for such a talented researcher :cool:
Thanks. There is one scam company called Yunma Tianlong and they are running East Century and many other scam brokers. The thread below includes the name and address of the Director. This person is responsible for stealing money from all of the clients from East Century.

I feel like a scam magnet, I had another one contact me today. Phone Number #852-6528-9685. I told her I was reading an interesting book called "The art of killing a Plated Pig", lol

Attachments

• pulse-image-1623781543248.jpg
    pulse-image-1623781543248.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 10
Back