East Century scammer

Beachone1954

Private
Young lady friended me on Facebook. Then said we could talk more freely on WhatsApp. Rolls Royce in her profile pictures. I asked how she made her money . Said she owned companies in Hong Kong and traded ion the forex market . She said give it a try . I’ll make you money . I get trading signals from my uncle . So I wired 5000.00 . Traded and made a little money . She said if if wanted to make a lot of money I needed to have 50k in my account . So I wired more money . Still short 20k. She said she would loan me 20k. She deposited it in my MT5 account. I traded some more. Now I have 62k in my account. Now it’s time to withdraw funds . I was told by broker I needed to pay a 10% bond tax deposit which would be refunded to my account in 7 days . In the mean time I traded with her help. Got a nasty message from broker that what I did was illegal. Now my balance is 69k. Now they want me to send 10% which I did but the money got hung up in a California bank and luckily my bank recovered my 6900.00 for me. Broker wanted me to resend money or my account would be frozen and I would loose all my money . I told this lady and the broker no way was I sending more money . He has not responded to me in two weeks and the young lady said I disappointed her and she won’t respond to me either . She blocked me on Facebook and blocked me on WhatsApp. I’m embarrassed that I fell for this .

Attachments

• 1A480A41-C301-4E14-AF43-0F04EC54DFC1.jpeg
    1A480A41-C301-4E14-AF43-0F04EC54DFC1.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 30
  • F914F010-7563-42BF-9811-F451B461307A.jpeg
    F914F010-7563-42BF-9811-F451B461307A.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 25
  • E5BF59E2-CAAE-4AD6-86C6-CBC889167281.png
    E5BF59E2-CAAE-4AD6-86C6-CBC889167281.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 32
  • 7AB2C0A7-EF08-4BAC-9481-5BB44E8AEEAA.jpeg
    7AB2C0A7-EF08-4BAC-9481-5BB44E8AEEAA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
Young lady friended me on Facebook. Then said we could talk more freely on WhatsApp. Rolls Royce in her profile pictures. I asked how she made her money . Said she owned companies in Hong Kong and traded ion the forex market . She said give it a try . I’ll make you money . I get trading signals from my uncle . So I wired 5000.00 . Traded and made a little money . She said if if wanted to make a lot of money I needed to have 50k in my account . So I wired more money . Still short 20k. She said she would loan me 20k. She deposited it in my MT5 account. I traded some more. Now I have 62k in my account. Now it’s time to withdraw funds . I was told by broker I needed to pay a 10% bond tax deposit which would be refunded to my account in 7 days . In the mean time I traded with her help. Got a nasty message from broker that what I did was illegal. Now my balance is 69k. Now they want me to send 10% which I did but the money got hung up in a California bank and luckily my bank recovered my 6900.00 for me. Broker wanted me to resend money or my account would be frozen and I would loose all my money . I told this lady and the broker no way was I sending more money . He has not responded to me in two weeks and the young lady said I disappointed her and she won’t respond to me either . She blocked me on Facebook and blocked me on WhatsApp. I’m embarrassed that I fell for this .
Share the Facebook ID what's app number and website if she introduces any.

This is a common tactic....pay a fee, pay a tax, send more money, etc. Whatever you do, don't send any more money to these people. There are several threads on FPA about East Century, see below. You should report to the securities commission in your country and also report to Meta Trader. The last thread below has the name and address of the person in Mainland China who is responsible for your loss. Yunma Tianlong is the fake company registering all of these scam brokers.

Aside from recovering your money, also don’t forget to report them too.

Hopefully your bank can help and they did with 6900$ too, which is really good. A lot of victims is getting a really hard time in recovering their loss.

Thanks for sharing and it is nothing to be ashamed of as this kind of thing can happen to anyone

Update : I have been checking my MT5 trade account daily. This account is supposed to be frozen according to the broker for non payment of taxes to the mainland tax revenue department in Hong Kong . I noticed today that my money is being withdrawn from my frozen account . These people are all scammers and low lives preying on good people .

Back