Easy Forex is a Scam ! Or is It ? Either way, I'm a SPAMMER for WallStreetForexBrokers.com!

WallstreetGen

Spammer for WallStreetForexBrokers.com
Easy Forex (HEY EVERYONE, LOOK AT THE LINK TO MY LAME AFFILIATE SITE - wallstreetforexbrokers.com/easy-forex/ I don't care if Easy Forex is a scam or not as long as you sign up from my site or using my affiliate link. Then I get paid whether you win or lose.) Is a Scam ! That's what most people think by the fact that its so simple they made this plat From Specially for People who would like to learn more and get more in depth with the Forex Market. Easy Forex IS a Well Regulated Broker From all Over the World .

Easy Forex can be Used where ever you go with the Option to trade on your laptop / tablet / or your mobile devise as long as there is internet. While Other Platforms need more time For program downloads, Easy Forex has A
Web- Based interface You so could trade Right from Our Website Servers internet and run the Plat form.

The Plat From is available 24/7 To access the platform and online trading Except on Sundays. With well over 175 products to trade from Easy Forex offers CDF'S, Metals ,Options, and Currencies. From 100:1 to 500:1 Leverage Clients have the option to Choose Please note Rising Leverage is risking Capital . Easy Forex Can be traded From any where in the World and takes 5 Minutes to OPEN AN ACCOUNT using my personal affiliate link, record.partners.easy-forex.com/_0-xBlsfKy6x7RPVqra1Uc2Nd7ZgqdRLk/1/, so I can make money every time you trade. I don't care if the broker is a scam or not as long as I get paid. Easy Forex is Not A Scam :)

Spam Cat is not amused that this spammer for wallstreetforexbrokers.com chose to spam his advertisement inside of Scam Alerts. Spam Cat hopes this spammer finds his affiliate account cancelled.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Attachments

• Easy Forex A Scam.jpg
    Easy Forex A Scam.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 5
Back