Easy Forex Real or scam?

ted blom

Recruit
I registered with Easy Forex (easy.com).

I was attracted by their platform listing ZAR as well as being able to fund with a Credit card. The platform does not seem very sophisticated.

They contacted me minutes later to assist with funding my account, but declined a demo account until I had funded the trading account. This does not seem right as I want to practice on their platform before I commit real funds.

Any comments/previous experience with Easy Forex?

i open an account of 245$ with easyforex last month...they give me 100% deposit bonus....after 24 hours of account opened account was automatically withdraw. i ask to my easyforex account manager Mr.Farrukh adeeb butt about this matter he say your money i send back to ur wiz card i go to my own bank UBL and ask about this matter. thay(UBL) say your money is not come back....i ask again to my account manager Mr.Farrukh adeeb butt about this matter he say i don't know where is your money and don't waste my time......now aftet 1 month i request to easy forex's owner or partners please help me farrukh adeeb butt is no good for your company....can anybody help me so please help me...plz plzzzzzz

ASIM RASHEED FROM PAKISTAN....
i open an account of 245$ with easyforex last month...they give me 100% deposit bonus....after 24 hours of account opened account was automatically withdraw. i ask to my easyforex account manager Mr.Farrukh adeeb butt about this matter he say your money i send back to ur wiz card i go to my own bank UBL and ask about this matter. thay(UBL) say your money is not come back....i ask again to my account manager Mr.Farrukh adeeb butt about this matter he say i don't know where is your money and don't waste my time......now aftet 1 month i request to easy forex's owner or partners please help me farrukh adeeb butt is no good for your company....can anybody help me so please help me...plz plzzzzzz

Easy Forex is a very problematic company... I can't explain all now but generally we've seen many problems with this company over the years.
how did you deposit anyway?

back to the main question, why would a broker ask you to fund an account first to practice demo, like all brokers offer free demo at your own discretion which you could practice for months, a good broker does not only off good service but atleast give the client the option to take the necessary steps to be a succesful trader like PRACTICING DEMO. just saying! :D i dont know them but if i were in your shoes i would not fund just to try demo

Asim,

It sounds like you used some sort of credit card. If Easy Forex says the money was sent back and it hasn't arrived, ask your issuing bank to investigate. If they can't trace it, talk to the fraud department at the bank about filing a Charge Back.

Use them for quite a while now. I am happy with Easy Forex and their team. They are not responsible for the trades I make and therefore whining about losses would be childish. I win some, I loose some. But he, that's Forex.

If I read Asim's posting, they did return your funds. Right? What do you complain about man?

Back