Resolved: EASY MARKETS REFUSING TO PAY ME MY IB/AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS OF OVER $5,000.

@pipcatcher2 can you open your own separate FPA scam alert thread and submit your evidence there please?

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

@pipcatcher2 can you open your own separate FPA scam alert thread and submit your evidence there please?

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651
The year this happened was around 2009 -2011 , I was a noob then and didn’t know about slippages or FPA, I recently tried to reset my password to login and bring evidence here against them the deposit records , the slippages ,widening of spreads and SL or TP that weren’t executed ( they always blamed it on my internet anytime I complained), I successfully reset the account password about a month back during the initial stages of this thread and created a new one , after few hours the password didn’t work again , all of my IB records were also wiped clean and the account doesn’t exit anymore when I try to login.

it will be hard for me to get any records or history from their system now.
I have moved on from this bucket shop long ago.Now I know without any doubt that it was their business model and strategy to take money from newbies very fast and easy like their name suggests (Easy Market)

if the broker will challenge this and say I’m lying then I will give authorization for all my trades during that period to be published here.
This I doubt they will be willing to do.

my losses were about $40,000 , if they can’t afford or are unwilling to pay $5,000 earned commission in 2020, imagine what hurdle and stress I will have to go through and endure over $40,000 they clearly can’t afford to pay ,an incident which happened 9 years back.

In it all I have learnt this particular broker Easy Markets ( when I was with them the name was Easy Forex) has no shame , reputation or dignity they wish to protect, they don’t care about their customers or people who they work with.They are not worth my time or the pain and stress that this will cost me again.
All they dream about is to keep taking deposits and making sure it doesn’t end well for a newbie or trader.

This should be a good enough warning for anyone trading with them currently or who wishes to open an account with them.

Regards,
Pip Catcher

I have still not had replies to questions. For avoidance of doubt these are the issues I have raised. Please answer them one at a time so I am satisfied. Your proposed resolution of giving me $800 is rejected. This is commission generated by clients referred this year alone. Now you say I have zero??Come again. @easyMarkets.

1. As at end of February 2020 my balance was $2.1k per my screenshots. Your clause 4.6 did not say I was not entitled to this amount. Give me the reason why you didn't send it.

2. I accrued $2.7k in commissions in March 2020. Why didn't you send this commission too?

3. On April 14th 2020 when you put into clause 4.6 that I am not entitled to the commissions accrued did you check to see that your own clause 4.2 "You will continue to receive compensation based on the previous compensation structure for those active traders and second tier affiliates that fall under the compensation structure prior to date of amendment" contradicts the new wording you put in 4.6? 4.6 means all the clients I referred from 14th April 2020 onwards will be accruing commission for me till 2024. Answer question 1 and 2 then I show my other proofs. A video recording has been done on my account so I am seeing the subtle changes being done but please answer
Why are you not pointing out clause 4.2?????

Wow, still amazed that a reputable broker ditches his long standing IB over a lousy 5k (no disrespect to the IB, it;s just a peanuts-size amount for any serious online broker)

So wrong... so unfair...

PS Easymarkets, we've seen quite a few IB contracts over the past decade, even with small offshore brokers. Things you put in your IB agreement as part of the deal is just ridiculous.

An idea for the FPA. Create a place within FPA where general IB T&C shall be publicly discussed and compared. This may actually improve this part of the industry and also expose those who do business unfairly. On the flip side, it will be a good place to expose bad IBs as well, as there are those as well, no doubt about it.

Wow, still amazed that a reputable broker ditches his long standing IB over a lousy 5k (no disrespect to the IB, it;s just a peanuts-size amount for any serious online broker)

So wrong... so unfair...

PS Easymarkets, we've seen quite a few IB contracts over the past decade, even with small offshore brokers. Things you put in your IB agreement as part of the deal is just ridiculous.

An idea for the FPA. Create a place within FPA where general IB T&C shall be publicly discussed and compared. This may actually improve this part of the industry and also expose those who do business unfairly. On the flip side, it will be a good place to expose bad IBs as well, as there are those as well, no doubt about it.
Given them the benefit of the doubt and enough time to respond don't you think? @FxMaster can you invite them again please to address the 3 specific issues raised? They have not contacted me since we have been waiting for their response though I have made attempts to reach them. All they say is it's only one person in charge of my case.

Last edited:
Given them the benefit of the doubt and enough time to respond don't you think? @FxMaster can you invite them again please to the address the specific issues. They have not contacted me since though I have made attempts to reach them. All they say is it's only one person in charge of my case.
Full support Andy. Hopefully this is resolved in a gentlemen manner.

Back