Resolved: EASY MARKETS REFUSING TO PAY ME MY IB/AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS OF OVER $5,000.

--> Do you have email screenshots of emails showing the affiliate payment agreement? Or screenshot of the affiliate agreement with commission schedule?

--> Why continue referring people to a brokerage when you are unsure of the company's business model or integrity? I might be trying to tell my clients to steer away from such a company.
--> Do you have email screenshots of emails showing the affiliate payment agreement? Or screenshot of the affiliate agreement with commission schedule?

--> Why continue referring people to a brokerage when you are unsure of the company's business model or integrity? I might be trying to tell my clients to steer away from such a company.
Perhaps he continued to refer after they told him they'll pay his commissions if he did. I'm sure he's realised they are only stringing him along and do not want to pay him his commissions, so he's stopped the referrals and demanding the release of his funds.

No professional broker withholds commissions under any pretext

Perhaps he continued to refer after they told him they'll pay his commissions if he did. I'm sure he's realised they are only stringing him along and do not want to pay him his commissions, so he's stopped the referrals and demanding the release of his funds.

No professional broker withholds commissions under any pretext
You hit the nail right on the head, that's what Easy Market does

I was also a very happy customer of this broker some years ago , due to this dishonest practices I decided to move on from them and leave my remaining IB commissions behind. They are the worst I have had to deal with. Imagine I was referring customers depositing between $10,000 to $20,000 in some instances....I hope the broker easy forex then now known as easy market will send a representative to respond here....if they want my username to verify their records I’m happy to provide it , @andyonandy u may be dealing with a bucket shop or a broker that is facing liquidity problems ....either way I hope they send a representative to join this thread and provide some answers

Regards,
Pip Cacther
I hope the right thing is done. Thank you.

Dear Andrew, thank you for reaching out to us. We have looked into your IB account and we can see that the commission you generated was derived from a client who was activated back in 2011. As per our Affiliation Agreement clause 4.6, “The IB shall be entitled to receive any commissions generated, for the first four (4) years from the activation of the traders’ account.” Please review our Affiliate Agreement which includes all of these details http://www.forex-affiliate.com/about-us/tcs/
For any further clarifications you may need, we remain at your disposal.

Anyway guys let me just upload my earnings report here before they decide to zero it!
Screenshot 2020-05-26 at 6.08.29 PM.png

Once earnings reach their default threshold of $250, the payment must be issued for the following month.

Anyway guys let me just upload my earnings report here before they decide to zero it!View attachment 53975
Once earnings reach their default threshold of $250, the payment must be issued for the following month.

Soo much hard work to get clients to a broker to trade only to fight for whats been agreed is due you

This is very painful
I hope the whole world see the kind of employer easy markets is

I hope FPA will help me give this broker a scam verdict

This is purely unfair and unethical

Really need help

I am currently facing this issue and they keep changing their terms. I have IB/affiliate commissions of a little over $5800 stuck with them. Today this, tomorrow that, they once said to bring 5 clients before i'll be paid, i did and still no pay, now they say the clients I brought only made $100 deposits. Why change the terms just this April 14 2020 when you know i have been an IB since 2011.
Not even sure they will pay if I bring more than 3 clients as they are requesting each depositing more than $3k. Since when is that a requirement for commissions I earned which is less than 10% of the revenue they made.
It is ridiculous how they want to treat a loyal customer who has been with them for about 10 years now. They need to pay him even to the least
dime. Very disrespectful to client

Back