Resolved: EASY MARKETS REFUSING TO PAY ME MY IB/AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS OF OVER $5,000.

Most are already here on FPA and are just silently watching to see how this matter is resolved by the broker. They will advise themselves accordingly i'm sure. I need not talk a lot.. They have already threatened to close the account , turn everything to zero. So i'm still waiting on their decision. Customer service just called me yesterday to say they won't pay but I believe anyone who wrongs you and later admits they have wronged you to resolve an issue can be trusted. So I will work with them again if I am paid but if they don't pay me then I have been cheated , lied to and scammed.
If the gentleman has worked hard for you, he deserves his hard earned money so easymarket I will advise you to pay him as soon as possible.

BCM may modify any of the terms of this Agreement at any time, upon its discretion”

In other words sorry for any affiliate earning too much that goes against the discretion of BCM.... what a pity ..... this is shameful!!!

And laughable at the same time

BCM unwind ur discretion and pay him.... u shldn't make unfair laws that squeeze old affiliates out of earning worked for or “earned”

....Guess everyone is just like a cigarette bud to u... use ‘em and dump ‘em.....so shameful!!!

one simple question you fail to answer each time is this : did his referred clients really trade that lot sizes at ur company to make his account earn that commission if yes ... then know that u r hiding behind words to deprive him of what was promised , what he has earned and what he deserves as a reward....
He didn’t hack or fraudulently increase his balance in your system... your automated systems calculated that as what is due him...

In English that’s called “dishonesty or cheating “!!!
Simple!!!
Still waiting on a resolution on this matter @The easyMarkets Team

If you are a professional trader, what the heck are you doing donating depositing $20k with a complete stranger?!?

Reason with me please.
The most important thing is that I've changed my mind until they pay Andy what they owe him. It's pointless to talk about what could've been.

If you are a professional trader, what the heck are you doing donating depositing $20k with a complete stranger?!?

Reason with me please.
The most important thing is that I've changed my mind until Easy Markets pay Andy what they owe him. It's pointless to talk about what could've been.

Quick update to all,

I tried live chat with Easy Markets this morning and was told on phone to get in touch with my account manager tomorrow.

So it seems a good resolution may be coming and honestly that’s all I’m looking forward to...

I’ll keep u all posted

Thanks.

Hello @The easyMarkets Team I wish to invoke clause 7 under termination of affiliate/IB contract again effective immediately.
Screenshot 2020-06-12 at 3.50.02 AM.png

7.2.5 says the company shall pay all commissions due as set out in this agreement. I'm saying invoke again, because I requested for this already via email check the date I requested and there has been no response to my email since May 15th :
Screenshot 2020-06-12 at 3.48.32 AM.png

I am once again asking to terminate my affiliate/IB account with EasyMarkets immediately, please respond here since you haven't responded to my email on this. As at last month commissions accrued stand at $75 here
Screenshot 2020-06-12 at 4.00.51 AM.png
So this brings my total balance in my commission account at :
Screenshot 2020-06-11 at 10.45.28 AM.png
Close my account and send this to my EasyMarkets trading account immediately as I know longer wish to be an IB. Thank you.

Back