easymarket(easy-forex) withhold my affiliate commission for many years

limhoochon

Recruit
I was an affiliate with easy-forex, now re-name easy market many years ago.The last balance in my account amounting to $680 has been withhold by the company until now.

What can I do to claim the money?

Can anyone advice me,please.

I was an affiliate with easy-forex, now re-name easy market many years ago.The last balance in my account amounting to $680 has been withhold by the company until now.

Here is the easyMarkets rep Link, go ahead and invite him to this there.

Dear Lim Hoo Chon,

We have looked into your account and we are really happy to see that everything had already been taken care of. Should you require any further assistance from us, we remain at your disposal.

We would like to hear from your end ASAP.

Have you received the money from EasyMarket yet? If you did, please revert back to us.

Maybe, but who knows either he got money or not but the thread is still open. I believe that he might be able to earn a lot more doing other tasks rather than chasing that lost money. Lets hope he might have recovered that balance.

Maybe, but who knows either he got money or not but the thread is still open. I believe that he might be able to earn a lot more doing other tasks rather than chasing that lost money. Lets hope he might have recovered that balance.
True but I'll want the author of the thread to give us an exact confirmation. Or, the case would be unsolved.

Back