EasyMarkets 2419 USD profits trades Cancelled

mnajafalio

Private, 1st Class
I deposit 900 USD to Easy Markets (old name easy forex) and start trading. After some trading i earn some money and request for withdraw of my initial deposit amount of 900 USD. I receive 900 back to my debit card successfully. After 1 week I request for another withdraw of 1500 USD on 28-April. Next day 29-April my withdraw status changed pending for approval to COMPLETED. I keep trading. After 2 weeks when I earn more money but havent requested for a withdraw. EasyMartkets sent me an email that I am involved in unauthorized activity. my withdrawal of 1500 USD which was completed on 29-April was not sent to my bank by easy markets they lie to me that withdraw is completed. on 9-May Easy Markets debit my account with 2419 USD and now they are not paying my profits, If I lose money Easy Markets must be happy then there will never be unauthorized activity. I tell everyone that easy markets is a big SCAM they just return your initial deposit. THEY WILL NEVER PAY PROFITS. SCAM BROKER.

I deposit 900 USD to Easy Markets (old name easy forex) and start trading. After some trading i earn some money and request for withdraw of my initial deposit amount of 900 USD. I receive 900 back to my debit card successfully. After 1 week I request for another withdraw of 1500 USD on 28-April. Next day 29-April my withdraw status changed pending for approval to COMPLETED. I keep trading. After 2 weeks when I earn more money but havent requested for a withdraw. EasyMartkets sent me an email that I am involved in unauthorized activity. my withdrawal of 1500 USD which was completed on 29-April was not sent to my bank by easy markets they lie to me that withdraw is completed. on 9-May Easy Markets debit my account with 2419 USD and now they are not paying my profits, If I lose money Easy Markets must be happy then there will never be unauthorized activity. I tell everyone that easy markets is a big SCAM they just return your initial deposit. THEY WILL NEVER PAY PROFITS. SCAM BROKER.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

I filed a case against easymarkets at FPA. now waiting for unique complain reference number to complain CySec.

Received reply from Craig Jenkins Easy Markets

Dear Mr Muhammad Ali,
I have already provided you with a unique reference for your complaint. The company with which you have been contracted and traded is EF Worldwide Ltd and is not regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
As I described in a previous email, your account was being used to trade in a manner not permitted under the terms and conditions of the client agreement and is considered an ‘Unauthorised Activity’. This is the case whether or not the company with which you traded is regulated by CySEC.
I hope I have clarified the circumstances.
Yours sincerely,

Back