• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EasyMarkets.com (Easy-Forex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I'm currently having big problems to withdraw the profits I've made with the No Deposit Bonus promotion. They are making my account verification process a hassle, they are creating barriers that do not exist to prevent me to withdraw some money. I contacted them several times and I am still waiting for a resolution to this issue.

After much heartache, my documents were accepted and my account was verified but they are still preventing me from making withdrawals. They say there is another check to be made, then another and another... And then they give any excuse to delay simple things for the next day or week.

Everything is perfect in my account, in all aspects, and in no time they claimed some kind of irregularity in my trading but still they are keeping things difficult for me.

If necessary, I have chats, emails, screenshots, account statements and more to prove for any one that they are acting like a big scam. ( Contact me! )

I want what is rightfully mine! US$ 125.30 of profit made with the US$ 25 of bonus.
Download My Statement here
> https://mega.nz/#!hlVlWIia!sgAtpDvWfn0LaPr_F3FPZbkoUuYzrrejerMmSAIzme8

This is not everything. It is just the beginning of my complaint against easyMarkets / Easy-Forex!

Account verified.png
I still can't withdraw funds.png

This easy-forex is fake and spammer because they first give us bonus and tell us one person just create one account and there is not any restriction of using same Ip address for different persons.
But when we reach on the level of withdraw they grab not only our bonus but all our profit all our money and blocked our accounts.
This case happened with many friends this site (easy-forex) has blocked many bonus accounts from different traders by blaming different allegations so beware of the behavior of these kinds of sites/broker. One more thing this broker belong to India.

welcome for further comments
Regards

SCAM ALERT, Easy Forex Debited my account with 1475 USD giving me a reason that I have been involved in unauthorized trading activity. as long as I have not requested for a withdrawal I was a very good trader and my account manager Nicolas contact me normally. Now Nicolas cannot answer my question. I would suggest everyone who trading with easy forex check easy forex withdrawal system. SCAM WARNING

This easy-forex is fake and spammer because they first give us bonus and tell us one person just create one account and there is not any restriction of using same Ip address for different persons.
But when we reach on the level of withdraw they grab not only our bonus but all our profit all our money and blocked our accounts.
This case happened with many friends this site (easy-forex) has blocked many bonus accounts from different traders by blaming different allegations so beware of the behavior of these kinds of sites/broker. One more thing this broker belong to India.

welcome for further comments
Regards
they are scammer

easyMarkets has been established since 2003, we have thousands of clients and unfortunately a few do not appreciate our rules being enforced, especially in terms of unauthorised trading behaviour. The vast majority of our clients respect and adhere to our rules of trading and it is this majority that contribute to making us a well-respected broker.

We are committed to dealing with each enquiry or complaint as effectively as possible and provide private responses to each and every trader who reaches out to us. We do not however respond to threats or requests to share private or confidential information via public forums. Each complainant on Forex Peace Army has been contacted privately and we will therefore not enter into further debates on specific cases.

easyMarkets has been established since 2003, we have thousands of clients and unfortunately a few do not appreciate our rules being enforced, especially in terms of unauthorised trading behaviour. The vast majority of our clients respect and adhere to our rules of trading and it is this majority that contribute to making us a well-respected broker.

We are committed to dealing with each enquiry or complaint as effectively as possible and provide private responses to each and every trader who reaches out to us. We do not however respond to threats or requests to share private or confidential information via public forums. Each complainant on Forex Peace Army has been contacted privately and we will therefore not enter into further debates on specific cases.
you have replied only 1 answer always. you done just copy and paste answer everytime. If you do not come to public its ok. why you dont come to CySec? CySEC is not a public forum. why you are not issuing me a unique complain reference number to complain about your scam to CySec?

Steal Cancelation

easyMarkets are trying to promote a new product – Deal Cancelation. Is it worth it?

Ever since 2014, easy-forex, now easyMarkets, having been trying to sell its customers ‘Options’. It hasn’t worked. Customers just don’t want to trade in options. So, easyMarkets has now repackaged trading in Options and called it deal cancelation. All deal cancelation is doing is selling an Option to cover the specified period of 60 minutes.

easy-forex Options were provided from the Technologies company ORE. easyMarkets now use ORE to provide deal cancelation:

Extract from website:

‘dealCancellation© Option is an ORE patent pending under the patent “Easy Cancellation Option” application number 62334455.’

How much does it cost? You will never know how much it costs because the cost is variable due to being based on volatility.

dealCancellation – Terms and Conditions:

‘4. The fee calculation is based on the realised volatility of the selected product’

It is expensive. You will even get charged the conversion rate.

Deal Cancelation FAQs:

‘Due to exchange rate fluctuation, the amount to risk, once converted back to the trading account’s base currency, may be different when the deal is cancelled or closed.’

Remember that you are not protected by a regulator outside the EU or Australia if you trade with easyMarkets.

Extract from the Deal Cancelation Terms and Conditions:

‘Risk warning: Forward Rate Agreements, Options and CFDs (OTC Trading) are leveraged products that carry a substantial risk of loss up to your invested capital and may not be suitable for everyone. Please ensure that you understand fully the risks involved and do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd - CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Markets Pty Ltd - AFS license No. 246566)’

Back