EasyMarkets.com Have Cheated Me Just Like They Did To Other Affiliates - Video Proof is Posted

jacobsh

Recruit
Hello guys, I was affiliate with EasyMarkets (easyforex) since 2 to 3 months and I just figured out how this broker have been cheating me.

There is a rule for the affiliates to get paid for the CPA sales, for instant the referred client should deposit minimum of $100 and trade 2.50 lots which one of my FTD (First Time Deposit) client did.

By the first week of payment month I checked my affiliate account and got shocked because there was $0 earnings which suppose to be $400. Then I asked affiliate manager called "Marcin Kafara" and he said that the client has traded only 0.9 lots which I seriously doubt because even previous month he said the same.

However in order to clear my doubt I just took my CPA lead's Account ID from my affiliate dashboard and asked easymarkets executive about the accounts trade quantity via Live Chat. The response from chat executive was extremely shocking and I felt how many times have I been cheated by this brokers affiliate program. After getting in touch with easymarkets chat support, the executive said the clients account have traded 4.07 lots within 1 month which is good enough to trigger my CPA earnings.

So the truth is that affiliate manager lied about it, because he and easymarkets do not want to pay my commission... The worst part that I thought was like how many affiliates are being cheated by this fraud company?

I hope all the easymarkets affiliates and traders get to know this and stop being a scam victim. And of course I am preparing a complaint regarding this to CIF, Cysec and other related departments.

CHECK OUT THE PROOFS THAT EASYMARKETS SCAMMED ME (ALMOST ALL THE AFFILIATES):

The Proof of record where I made a sale (CPA FTD).
O7VtecP.png

The Proof of record where easymarkets affiliate manager Marcin Kafara said that the client account traded only 0.9 Lots, which he claims that CPA is not triggered.
E6fJ2Kx.png

The Proof of record which I had a chat with easymarkets Live Chat and got to know that client have traded 4.07 Lots. So this simply proves that easymarkets and its affiliate team are cheating all the affiliates and I am the one to prove it with screenshot and live video records.

Video Proof - https://streamable.com/0wzfu

Hello guys, I was affiliate with EasyMarkets (easyforex) since 2 to 3 months and I just figured out how this broker have been cheating me.

There is a rule for the affiliates to get paid for the CPA sales, for instant the referred client should deposit minimum of $100 and trade 2.50 lots which one of my FTD (First Time Deposit) client did.

By the first week of payment month I checked my affiliate account and got shocked because there was $0 earnings which suppose to be $400. Then I asked affiliate manager called "Marcin Kafara" and he said that the client has traded only 0.9 lots which I seriously doubt because even previous month he said the same.

However in order to clear my doubt I just took my CPA lead's Account ID from my affiliate dashboard and asked easymarkets executive about the accounts trade quantity via Live Chat. The response from chat executive was extremely shocking and I felt how many times have I been cheated by this brokers affiliate program. After getting in touch with easymarkets chat support, the executive said the clients account have traded 4.07 lots within 1 month which is good enough to trigger my CPA earnings.

So the truth is that affiliate manager lied about it, because he and easymarkets do not want to pay my commission... The worst part that I thought was like how many affiliates are being cheated by this fraud company?

I hope all the easymarkets affiliates and traders get to know this and stop being a scam victim. And of course I am preparing a complaint regarding this to CIF, Cysec and other related departments.

O7VtecP.png

The Proof of record where easymarkets affiliate manager Marcin Kafara said that the client account traded only 0.9 Lots, which he claims that CPA is not triggered.
E6fJ2Kx.png

The Proof of record which I had a chat with easymarkets Live Chat and got to know that client have traded 4.07 Lots. So this simply proves that easymarkets and its affiliate team are cheating all the affiliates and I am the one to prove it with screenshot and live video records.

What is their response to your issue so far?

O7VtecP.png

E6fJ2Kx.png

Dear Jacob,

The reason why we were trying to contact you via telephone was so that we could explain the CPA calculation to you in detail. Since you were not able to provide us with your phone details, we believed it best to explain this all to you in writing.

It seems that you have misinterpreted the way that CPA is calculated and when the commission payment is triggered.

CPA is triggered when clients reach a trading EV (Economic Value) of 2.5 lots. The trading EV is calculated as follows:

Trading EV = (Spread – Hedging cost)/2* Volume traded

The amount that was communicated in this specific case, was the Turnover of all Closed positions and not the EV (Economic Value). This is a total different calculation from the EV.

The CPA trigger for clients in Spain is $50 of trading EV. The client in question traded $17.82 of trading EV which converts to around 0.9 lot. The EV that will trigger the payment is 2.5 lots as noted above.

As you can see from the above explanation, the Total Turnover and the EV traded are totally different values.

I hope that this gives you a better understanding on how CPA is calculated.

O7VtecP.png

E6fJ2Kx.png

Dear Jacob,

The reason why we were trying to contact you via telephone was so that we could explain the CPA calculation to you in detail. Since you were not able to provide us with your phone details, we believed it best to explain this all to you in writing.

It seems that you have misinterpreted the way that CPA is calculated and when the commission payment is triggered.

CPA is triggered when clients reach a trading EV (Economic Value) of 2.5 lots. The trading EV is calculated as follows:

The amount that was communicated in this specific case, was the Turnover of all Closed positions and not the EV (Economic Value). This is a total different calculation from the EV.

The CPA trigger for clients in Spain is $50 of trading EV. The client in question traded $17.82 of trading EV which converts to around 0.9 lot. The EV that will trigger the payment is 2.5 lots as noted above.

As you can see from the above explanation, the Total Turnover and the EV traded are totally different values.

Dear Jacob,

Dear Jacob,

So you are trying to make fool and fun out of affiliates. Do you want me to post what you said in my email regardless of this now you are holding accountable?
In a laymans term you just said that 2.50 lots will trigger the commission and now you have come up with BS reasons to just avoid your criminal acts. If that was the case you would have mentioned in the first place. However these statement doesn't make you legitimate business. By the way I avoided to use phone call because I am aware that you are simply a fraud business and not going to give my phone number. And why don't you go up and read how you managed to make fake positive reviews from your own office to lure innocent clients (warning from FPA).

Anyways... I will post what you said and what you claim now.. you should be very ashamed of cheating affiliates and finally trying to fool them.

So you are trying to make fool and fun out of affiliates. Do you want me to post what you said in my email regardless of this now you are holding accountable?
In a laymans term you just said that 2.50 lots will trigger the commission and now you have come up with BS reasons to just avoid your criminal acts. If that was the case you would have mentioned in the first place. However these statement doesn't make you legitimate business. By the way I avoided to use phone call because I am aware that you are simply a fraud business and not going to give my phone number. And why don't you go up and read how you managed to make fake positive reviews from your own office to lure innocent clients (warning from FPA).

Anyways... I will post what you said and what you claim now.. you should be very ashamed of cheating affiliates and finally trying to fool them.

Dear Jacob,

After investigation, we would like to explain that the only reason your affiliate account did not generate commissions this month is because none of your clients completed the necessary and minimum Economic Value to trigger a CPA commission.

We would like to elaborate further that the indicative trading activity of 2.50 lots disclosed to you, to trigger the CPA commission, is only an approximate figure and based on a Standard account type with a fixed spread of 3 pips on EUR/USD.

Recently, all new EU clients have been upgraded to EU VIP account types with a fixed spread of 1 pip on EUR/ USD, which allows them to enjoy competitive and one of the best trading conditions in the industry. As a consequence, the lower the spread, the lower the trading EV generated.

On the day you have submitted the complaint, the trading EV of the aforementioned EU client was only 17.82 USD. Until today, the client has generated a trading EV of 33.05 USD which is below the necessary trading EV of 50 USD to trigger the CPA.

We do hope that this explanation is now clear and we will consider the complaint resolved.

Dear Jacob,

After investigation, we would like to explain that the only reason your affiliate account did not generate commissions this month is because none of your clients completed the necessary and minimum Economic Value to trigger a CPA commission.

We would like to elaborate further that the indicative trading activity of 2.50 lots disclosed to you, to trigger the CPA commission, is only an approximate figure and based on a Standard account type with a fixed spread of 3 pips on EUR/USD.

Recently, all new EU clients have been upgraded to EU VIP account types with a fixed spread of 1 pip on EUR/ USD, which allows them to enjoy competitive and one of the best trading conditions in the industry. As a consequence, the lower the spread, the lower the trading EV generated.

On the day you have submitted the complaint, the trading EV of the aforementioned EU client was only 17.82 USD. Until today, the client has generated a trading EV of 33.05 USD which is below the necessary trading EV of 50 USD to trigger the CPA.

We do hope that this explanation is now clear and we will consider the complaint resolved.
I know how regulated you are when I looked out for your name on google. You should try searching for "easymarket frauds".

Dear Jacob,

I believe that we have explained in great detail how the CPA affiliate commission is triggered and why it was not triggered this month for your online affiliate account. If you still have queries regarding this, please contact us at cs@easymarkets.com, so that we can explain further.

Dear Jacob,

You have expressed to us that you are not happy with your affiliate account through different forums and through direct communication with us. As per your request, we are in the process of closing your affiliate account and with issuing the final payment to you. For the time being, the affiliate account is suspended. As we need a document that is legally binding for both parties so that we can terminate your affiliation with BCM, we need for you to proceed with completing the waiver that we have sent to you. The waiver is an acknowledgment of termination of the agreement that we had until now and of the payment amount that will be paid to you. We request this so that all is clear at termination and so that both parties are covered legally. Please complete, scan and send back to us so that we can proceed with the releasing of the payment and termination of your account.

Back