EasyMarkets.com Have Cheated Me Just Like They Did To Other Affiliates - Video Proof is Posted

Dear Jacob,

You have expressed to us that you are not happy with your affiliate account through different forums and through direct communication with us. As per your request, we are in the process of closing your affiliate account and with issuing the final payment to you. For the time being, the affiliate account is suspended. As we need a document that is legally binding for both parties so that we can terminate your affiliation with BCM, we need for you to proceed with completing the waiver that we have sent to you. The waiver is an acknowledgment of termination of the agreement that we had until now and of the payment amount that will be paid to you. We request this so that all is clear at termination and so that both parties are covered legally. Please complete, scan and send back to us so that we can proceed with the releasing of the payment and termination of your account.

I am ready to give every documents required but you never mentioned all these new rules when you accepted me as your affiliate. Matter of fact you were talking only about the leads from the beginning without any other discussion. Do you want me to put those screenshots too?

Did you trusted this easymarkets broker because they got hundreds of FAKE positive reviews on trustpilot? LOL.... what is wrong with you all? stop using this stupid broker, neither as affiliate or trader.

So you are trying to make fool and fun out of affiliates. Do you want me to post what you said in my email regardless of this now you are holding accountable?
In a laymans term you just said that 2.50 lots will trigger the commission and now you have come up with BS reasons to just avoid your criminal acts. If that was the case you would have mentioned in the first place. However these statement doesn't make you legitimate business. By the way I avoided to use phone call because I am aware that you are simply a fraud business and not going to give my phone number. And why don't you go up and read how you managed to make fake positive reviews from your own office to lure innocent clients (warning from FPA).

Anyways... I will post what you said and what you claim now.. you should be very ashamed of cheating affiliates and finally trying to fool them.
W
Did you trusted this easymarkets broker because they got hundreds of FAKE positive reviews on trustpilot? LOL.... what is wrong with you all? stop using this stupid broker, neither as affiliate or trader.

Easy forex. Jezz, shouldn't the name have given it away.

Just so eaaaasy, fixed spreads and guaranteed profits lol.

I am ready to give every documents required but you never mentioned all these new rules when you accepted me as your affiliate. Matter of fact you were talking only about the leads from the beginning without any other discussion. Do you want me to put those screenshots too?
Dear Jacob,

As per our Terms and Conditions, we may request at any time additional information from an Affiliate if we deem necessary. Please consult the Affiliate General Terms of Business, paragraph 3.5:

“Affiliate must provide true and complete information to BCM, as this may be requested at any time, about itself and its activities and about any referred traders. It is agreed that the Qualified and Active Traders are, customers of BCM, and not the Affiliate’s.”

As per your post, since you are in agreement with providing us all documents required, please complete the waiver and send to us at your earliest convenience. This will release you from any legal commitment with easyMarkets as a partner. Once this is done, we will proceed with the termination of your affiliate account and process the final payment.

Hey Jacobsh

Do you really think they are the best broker?

What do you like about them?

I haven't traded with them but think their name is silly.
My answer for your question is "No". They are completely a con tricking broker, and I am so wondered how regulatory body such as ASIC and Cysec issued them license. I like the way them make FAKE positive reviews for their own, which is a scam pathway that they are building to make many victims.

Its been more than 24 hours and still you have not released the payment. Your sole intention is to steal affiliates money, nothing else.
LfPLbAC.png

Dear Jacob,

Further to the email conversation we had with you after the receipt of the waiver, you were kindly asked to provide a copy of your passport. The reason we require the waiver letter to be accompanied with a passport copy is to match your passport details with the details on the waiver letter. Please understand that due to the nature of our business, we are instructed to follow various internal and external procedures.

Dear Jacob,

Further to the email conversation we had with you after the receipt of the waiver, you were kindly asked to provide a copy of your passport. The reason we require the waiver letter to be accompanied with a passport copy is to match your passport details with the details on the waiver letter. Please understand that due to the nature of our business, we are instructed to follow various internal and external procedures.

I KNOW YOU JUST SIMPLY KEEP ASKING EVERYTHING JUST NOT TO PAY ME. I HOPE MANY TRADERS LEARNED TO NOT TO DEAL WITH EASYMARKETS.

DON"T WORRY, I WILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER IN A BETTER WAY.

Back