• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem EasyTrade.biz scam

I am having an issue with a company

Paul Edward

Recruit
Trade Easy. Biz is a complete scam
Keep away from Joseph Bano con man would con his own mother
I was trading on the easy trade
Platform with this con man and
Traded up to 200,000 euros l asked
For 5,000 withdrawn and ovr night
The account was Dow.to nil now
Not answering phone or emails
Support the same no contact
It's a complete scam

Trade Easy. Biz is a complete scam
Keep away from Joseph Bano con man would con his own mother
I was trading on the easy trade
Platform with this con man and
Traded up to 200,000 euros l asked
For 5,000 withdrawn and ovr night
The account was Dow.to nil now
Not answering phone or emails
Support the same no contact
It's a complete scam
Can you confirm the website, please?

you don't have to feel like that.
its good you got a lawyer quick on the case, that's what i'm also doing with Abstract tech inc, they are working with lawyers for my case.

yes, we can keep in touch. drop me your email or message me.
I would also want them all behind bars

EasyTrade.biz

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.easytrade.biz/about-us/contacts/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15517/easytrade-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages.

Back