easytrading.biz (Aden Rusfeldt)

aether

Recruit
Restitution

I emailed one of the lawers in charge of the Rusfeldt case, and apparently Rusfeldt has been ordered to pay $3m+ in restitution and fees to the CFTC. I recognized some names on this site on the list of those due payments. Let's just hope he actually makes some payments.

Ron Jensen

Recruit
Aden Rusfeldt victim

Do you have any other info regarding the restitution Aden is required to pay?
I lost alot of money in a managed account that he mismanaged.

LDockall

Recruit
Aden returned my money

All,

I had invested a fairly large amount (at least it was for me) back in 2006. I had given up on ever recovering my losses. Aden contacted me a couple of weeks ago out of the blue. I hadn't heard from him in almost 4 year so I thought he might be running a scam.

He told me he wanted to return my losses and wanted to talk. He called me and said he wanted to do the right thing and return what I had lost. I was still skeptical even after we talked. But a few days later I received a check for the entire amount. I held my breath until it cleared but it went through without a problem.

He said he was working his way down the list and planned to return everyone's losses. I commend the guy for stepping up and doing the right thing. Not an easy task, I'm sure. Hopefully everyone will have the same experience that I had.

Thanks for doing the right thing Aden, I appreciate your effort.

eremite

Recruit
Recently Mr. Rusfeldt reimbursed his losses to us pursuant to the restitution order of March 27, 2008 issued by the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, Civil Action No. 3:07-cv-00130, Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Plaintiff, v. Aden Rusfeldt and Rusfeldt Investments LLP d/b/a Currency Trading Made Easy. A copy of this order is available on the CFTC web site.

Ron Jensen

Recruit
I would like to get in contact with Aden Rusfeldt. I incurred heavy losses due to his trading of a managed account back in 2005.