• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss easytrading.biz (Aden Rusfeldt)

General discussions of a financial company
Restitution

I emailed one of the lawers in charge of the Rusfeldt case, and apparently Rusfeldt has been ordered to pay $3m+ in restitution and fees to the CFTC. I recognized some names on this site on the list of those due payments. Let's just hope he actually makes some payments.

Aden Rusfeldt victim

Do you have any other info regarding the restitution Aden is required to pay?
I lost alot of money in a managed account that he mismanaged.

Aden returned my money

All,

I had invested a fairly large amount (at least it was for me) back in 2006. I had given up on ever recovering my losses. Aden contacted me a couple of weeks ago out of the blue. I hadn't heard from him in almost 4 year so I thought he might be running a scam.

He told me he wanted to return my losses and wanted to talk. He called me and said he wanted to do the right thing and return what I had lost. I was still skeptical even after we talked. But a few days later I received a check for the entire amount. I held my breath until it cleared but it went through without a problem.

He said he was working his way down the list and planned to return everyone's losses. I commend the guy for stepping up and doing the right thing. Not an easy task, I'm sure. Hopefully everyone will have the same experience that I had.

Thanks for doing the right thing Aden, I appreciate your effort.

Recently Mr. Rusfeldt reimbursed his losses to us pursuant to the restitution order of March 27, 2008 issued by the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, Civil Action No. 3:07-cv-00130, Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Plaintiff, v. Aden Rusfeldt and Rusfeldt Investments LLP d/b/a Currency Trading Made Easy. A copy of this order is available on the CFTC web site.

I would like to get in contact with Aden Rusfeldt. I incurred heavy losses due to his trading of a managed account back in 2005.

Back