Eclipse Finance and Top Binary Signals - Scam

Sure - Will definitely let every one know when i receive, activate and withdraw funds from the account.

If you want to file a defamation case, please be my guest - let the court decide about the agreement and various other things aswell.
I think it is obvious to all of us who have invested in TBS and Eclipse that we will never recover the funds we deposited let alone any profits. The people running and working for these companies are sad, pathetic and cowardly individuals. None of the profits made on our accounts are real because the results are manufactured.
As for Ellen66 suggesting she can help us recover our funds. Just another scammer!
i am writing this letter to know every body in the forum eclipse finance is a big scam they are not stopping the scam i had more than 50k in my account and my turnover is allready finished but when i applied for a withdrawal my account is become 0.15 now they are cheating everybody the i had already reported the forum about they are not processing my withdrawal i had applied for 5k withdrawal but they did not processing it by telling different reason so every body must take a care and they are proved again they are big scammers and try to spot this scammers using cyber cell an know where is this money going and who is the benefactor of this scamming and as soon as spot this people other wise they will scam everybody and they will cheat the society in different way

would it help anything if you would close down your account via this LMAS form that can be found on Eclipse finance and let the initial investment be deposited back? I guess not, but wondering if someone tried that and what the effect was?

It all started when I purchased binary options signals from www.top-binary-signals.com (TBS). The signals were mostly accurate and my account manager at TBS advised that I open an account with Eclipse Finance (www.eclipse-finance.com) and try their managed account services. I opened an account and the team at eclipse finance was very helpful and efficient in responding to my queries and accepting my documents. I initially started with a $15k account with a 100% bonus. I was advised that there was a 35x turnover requirement on the bonus amount before I could withdraw any money from the account.

My account manager at TBS then informed me that if increased my account balance to $50k, I will be able to withdraw my profits on a monthly basis. Happy with the supposed performance of my account till then, I increased the balance to $50k on 9th November 15.

I was supposed to get a welcome gift of Iphone and Macbook Pro and a debit card to withdraw my profits within 14 days. After the end of first month, I placed a withdrawal request through Eclipse website, which was rejected citing incomplete documents. I replied by giving a screen shot of my account in which all documents had been accepted by Eclipse Finance and put another withdrawal request. That request was also rejected citing “turnover requirement not met”. I tried contacting my account manager at TBS and Eclipse (on call and emails) but off course there was no response.

I then got an email from another person at Eclipse saying that I can withdraw only 5% of my profits per annum and remaining amount can only be withdrawn once the turnover requirement is met and that my debit card and other freebies will take one month to reach – this was on 7th December.

I have received the Iphone since then but have not gotten any response from TBS or Eclipse on what the actual terms of the agreement are or any update on the debit card. I have tried contacting them through Live Chat, Emails and Phone calls but haven’t been able to get any response.

My contract with Eclipse finance says that I am guaranteed a 85% success rate with atleast 25 trades per day. My daily trade volume or success rate is not even near this rate.

I firmly believe that both Eclipse and TBS are scams and would want to recover my original sum of $50k (Currently my account value shows $226k).

Appreciate any help that I could get.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM

It starts with the innocent victim contacting their web site

Then the front line of the scam is the Account Manager - mine was Cara Thompson if that is her real name. The role of the account manager if to get the victim to invest - however small an amount to get them hooked. This money is sent to bull**** accounts spread all around the world to avoid being easily tracked. Now you have a Managed Account Services (MAS) account.

Next line in the scam is their professional traders. They get every one hooked on crack by giving outstanding trading results. This the gives the Account Manager the ammunition to get the victim to deposit more money so that they can get larger trade sizes and keep a higher percentage of the "profits". In the meantime the traders continue to play their part in the scam by ejecting everyone from the trading rooms who starts to make any noise about this being a scam. And TBS take their monthly "profits" from the account.

By this stage, as the account is growing the victim is very excited and starts telling their friends to start investing in the scam. As the vesting date nears, it's time from the Account Manager to disappear.

As the vesting approaches or passes now its time for the accounts to be "hacked" and drained. This is all controlled from the same trading console that the traders use. First the MAS account trades are no longer copied to the victims account. Next the traders use the trading console to replicate massive losing trades to wipe out the victims account over a couple of days. In the cycle where I was scammed there were at least 20 other victims that I know of who had their accounts wiped out. That trades were all IDENTICAL - traded at the same time but for different amounts - those amount being whatever is required to wipe out the account.

Meanwhile the victims are left with their hopes and dreams shattered, the account manager disappeared, Eclipse nowhere to be seen and TBS have mad off with your money.

would it help anything if you would close down your account via this LMAS form that can be found on Eclipse finance and let the initial investment be deposited back? I guess not, but wondering if someone tried that and what the effect was?
eclipse finance is again an again hacking the accounts and cheating customers be careful and bring them into the law if they are controlling the activity from any country.

Hi Guys,
I am affected as well. I just requested TBS to compensate my losses. Hope they will do something if they need to stay in business further.
After TBS has taken the money out as their commission every month had accumulated about 90k and gone Zero now. I was never be able to take a cent out. Even I asked $10 that was declined. But TBS was able to take money out freely whenever they want.

Hi Guys,
I am affected as well. I just requested TBS to compensate my losses. Hope they will do something if they need to stay in business further.
After TBS has taken the money out as their commission every month had accumulated about 90k and gone Zero now. I was never be able to take a cent out. Even I asked $10 that was declined. But TBS was able to take money out freely whenever they want.
Unfortunately you will never see any of the money you invested. These companies exist for the sole purpose to scam people of their funds. The trades are all manufactured after the fact and the commissions they supposedly take are false. The win/loss ratio is too ridiculous to be true.

My account had a balance of over 340k and within 2 days it was wiped out. At least they did not insult my intelligence by claiming it was due to hacking. They had been trying to get me to deposit more funds into my account with the claim that I would reach turnover much sooner and be able to make withdrawals. Once they realised I was not going to fall for their trap they wiped out the account. As stated in previous posts here, the people running this scam are sick, pathetic and cowardly individuals.

Unfortunately you will never see any of the money you invested. These companies exist for the sole purpose to scam people of their funds. The trades are all manufactured after the fact and the commissions they supposedly take are false. The win/loss ratio is too ridiculous to be true.

My account had a balance of over 340k and within 2 days it was wiped out. At least they did not insult my intelligence by claiming it was due to hacking. They had been trying to get me to deposit more funds into my account with the claim that I would reach turnover much sooner and be able to make withdrawals. Once they realised I was not going to fall for their trap they wiped out the account. As stated in previous posts here, the people running this scam are sick, pathetic and cowardly individuals.
Did you receiver your initial deposit back?

Did you receiver your initial deposit back?
No! They don't give money back they just steal from you. I was able to use the debit card for a couple of months but that was because they were trying to get me to upgrade my account. Once I realised it was a scam I just played along for a while so I could get something on the debit card. I don't know of anyone who has ever received their initial deposit back.

After bit of research, I have found some information which I would like to share with you all.

TBS & Eclipse are operated by same criminals. Earlier they used to run it under binaryhedgefund.com and m828m.com ..... Their sole purpose is to scam people, close down the business and open it under new name and scam again.

The brain behind this company is a Russian guy and all our so called "Account Managers" are based in Manila.

BTW, they are starting a new company under name of Binary Capital Management http://binarywealthmanagement.com/ .... my clear message is to STAY AWAY from these crooks. I am going to open new thread on Binary Capital Management to save people from getting scammed.

I recommend you to report your case to following authorities:

1. NBI - Authorities from Manila

2. Your local police and authorities

3. Authorities of country where you have transferred your money

Back