Eclipse Finance and Top Binary Signals - Scam

Chris_D,

Although what you say does indeed align to the terms and conditions stated by these companies, the fact remains that both companies appear to be "ghost" companies. Why would any legitimate business feel the need to create false identities of itself and state complete false information in regards to their employees, ceo, location, awards etc... Why do they lie when you do a live chat to them on their website?? Why do they exist only via Skype text, email etc...?? Why do the registered domains of both companies link to other scam sites and strange offshore locations??

While you may get an ipad and or a credit card for minor withdrawals I have yet to find a single person (real person!) who has withdrawn their full investment amount. I work in I.T. and I would happily sell you an IPAD for 25k and throw in a free bonus of a debit card with such a tiny limit on withdrawals!

But yes please do post your results as of May 15th. It will be interesting to see if you can indeed withdraw your initial 25k.

I understand your concern and I do feel a little concerned myself. I'll definitely keep you updated, promised!

I understand your concern and I do feel a little concerned myself. I'll definitely keep you updated, promised!
Chris - I hope you get your money but frankly i struggle to get a response out of EC unless i post here. I still haven't received my debit card and i don't expect i will as well. The way my account has been trading, i wont reach my turnover till 2 years. I have also been approached by a lot of "people" who were anticipating their turnover to be met in 8 months, but again taking my account as an example,I am at 11x after 6 months. Do keep us posted if you get your money but i agree with Stuza; - chances are you wont get anything.

The CEO from TBS wrote us today to say they've been victim from hackers between April 18th and 22nd.

The balance from MAS clients has been affected... Mine has fallen down to 0.45$ (from more than 200k). So far they've not mentioned compensations.

I've paid above 105k in profit sharing with TBS over the months I've been a client.

I do hope there will be a financial compensation.

The CEO from TBS wrote us today to say they've been victim from hackers between April 18th and 22nd.

The balance from MAS clients has been affected... Mine has fallen down to 0.45$ (from more than 200k). So far they've not mentioned compensations.

I've paid above 105k in profit sharing with TBS over the months I've been a client.

It is interesting that just as you are about to reach qualification for withdrawal, surprise, surprise, Eclipse Finance has been hacked and your account wiped out. Well I did not receive the message regarding hacks but my account is nowhere near unlimited withdrawal phase. This has to be one of the most sophisticated and elaborate Binary Options Scams of all time. They want the client to upgrade to a higher level so as to reach turnover faster but it appears to be just a trick to take more money from you. I was told 20 trades a day from 4 sessions and the bonus would be worked off in 8-10 months. At the current rate it will take at least 16 months. No doubt if I do reach turnover there will be some excuse as to why the account has no money available. I blame myself for being so gullible. From now on I will stick to my own Forex trading and try recover the amount I have been scammed.

I know for a fact that me and numerous other TBS client who have a MAS account with them had our account wiped out this week. The CEO sent us the following letter. I would find it strange if only some MAS clients received that letter, and others not.

"Dear Valued Top Binary Signals Customer,

We owe you a very big apology for the intermittent service outages which we have experienced between 18th and 22nd April 2016, that have impacted your Managed Account Service (MAS) trading.

Without a doubt this attack was sponsored by some of our Binary Option Signal Service Provider competitors who can can’t outperform our traders due to the lack of skill but can only do things to cause irreversible damage to our reputation in efforts to throw us off the market.

We let you down and we know it. We take our responsibilities — and the trust you place in us — very seriously. I cannot express how sorry I am for what turned to be the outcome of the biggest cyber-attack in Top Binary Signals’ history. I will try to explain exactly what happened:

Between 14th and 17th April 2016, criminals were attacking us with a distributed denial of service (DDoS) which has caused our website to be offline for several hours. The attacker was trying to extort money from us to make it stop. We refused to give in and were working with our IT department and network providers to mitigate the attack as best as we could. It seemed that our efforts have paid off and the DDoS attack has stopped, hence we have managed to put our website back online for good.

Safeguarding your personal and financial information is one of our top priorities, and because of that, we have state-of-the-art information security systems to protect your data. However, despite all our efforts, on 18th April 2016, Top Binary Signals was the target of a very sophisticated external cyber-attack which lasted until 22nd April. It is most certainly done by the same group of criminals as the one who caused the DDoS attack a few days earlier. These attackers gained unauthorized access to our IT system and have obtained access to our Managed Account Service (MAS) algorithms which they have manipulated in order to destroy our company’s reputation.

Their malicious manipulations have caused your position sizes to greatly increase and our winning signals/trades were reversed into losing by them switching CALL action to PUT and opposite. This has caused great devastation to the account balances of their victims and on behalf of the entire Top Binary Signals team I beg for your forgiveness for this incident which has been something beyond our control.

Once this attack was discovered, we immediately made every effort to close the security vulnerability, contacted the Interpol and began fully cooperating with their investigation. On top of that, we have also retained world’s leading cybersecurity firms, to evaluate our systems and identify solutions based on the evolving landscape.

Top Binary Signals’ own employees’ MAS accounts – including my own – were accessed and wiped out during this security breach. We join you in your concern and frustration, and I assure you that we are working around the clock to do everything we can to prosecute the attackers.

I know this breach has had a real impact on you, creating a great deal of unrest and frustration. I share those feelings. You expect more from us and deserve better. We want to earn back your trust and confidence and ensure that we can deliver the Top Binary Signals experience you know and love.

We are determined to make things right, and we will. As a result, all the victims of this cyber-attack, will receive 90% discount on any of our service (we will manage any MAS account for just 3% success fee) / This offer will be available to you for the next 30 days. Simply place source code ***** (hidden by Chris) in your email subject to support@top-binary-signals.com or mention the code when you call +44-203-807-0097.

Once again, I want to personally apologize to you for what has happened, as I know you expect us to protect your information and grow your trading accounts. We will continue to do everything in our power to make our systems and security processes better and more secure, and hope that we can earn back your trust and confidence in Top Binary Signals.

Sincerely,

--

Otto Ebersbach Chief Executive Officer"

So I guess here is your proof 100% of this scam. You are near withdrawal stage and they come up with an excuse of being hacked as a way of taking your account down to $0. What a surprise!

I love this bit though:
"We are determined to make things right, and we will. As a result, all the victims of this cyber-attack, will receive 90% discount on any of our service (we will manage any MAS account for just 3% success fee) / This offer will be available to you for the next 30 days. Simply place source code ***** (hidden by Chris) in your email subject to support@top-binary-signals.com or mention the code when you call +44-203-807-0097."

So they take all your money and then ask for more and to start over with another account! What a joke.

My account has been wiped off to $0 too.

Recieved an update from my account manager that they are holding talks with Eclipse and will let us know the outcome soon.

My account has been wiped off to $0 too.

Recieved an update from my account manager that they are holding talks with Eclipse and will let us know the outcome soon.

I would suggest anyone who has an account with either of these companies to notify the appropriate law enforcement agencies so they can add this scam to their list of known scam sites and investigate further.

So I guess here is your proof 100% of this scam. You are near withdrawal stage and they come up with an excuse of being hacked as a way of taking your account down to $0. What a surprise!

I love this bit though:
"We are determined to make things right, and we will. As a result, all the victims of this cyber-attack, will receive 90% discount on any of our service (we will manage any MAS account for just 3% success fee) / This offer will be available to you for the next 30 days. Simply place source code ***** (hidden by Chris) in your email subject to support@top-binary-signals.com or mention the code when you call +44-203-807-0097."

So they take all your money and then ask for more and to start over with another account! What a joke.

Considering that Otto Ebersbach does not have a real photo on the website I doubt that this is his real name. It would appear that they have no intention of paying out clients profits as the reason of hacking is just too absured to be taken seriously, especially as only some of their clients have been notified. You have to give them some credit for imagination but these people are just evil. Now they expect you to give them more money so you can still trade but how do we know that any of the trading is legit. You can't access the account during trading hours so they can manipulate the results each week to make you think you are making profits but they never have any intention of paying those profits. Eclipse have a number of awards listed on their site that they supposedly have received but they are all bogus - not one of them can be verified. If their signals are so good wouldn't they be trading them for themselves and making a fortune? No, much easier to scam from unsuspecting clients. Do you know of anyone who has actually been able to make withdrawals from their account? For them to suggest that the attack on their system was from competitors is just too ridiculous to be taken seriously, especially as it happened just when you are close to being qualified for withdrawals. Have they posted the hacking information on their site? Don't think so. Must just be for a select few. He states in the letter to you that they have contacted Interpol. The last thing they want is Interpol knowing how they scam people so maybe you could ask for details of the report they have made to Interpol so you can verify with Interpol that this supposed attack actually took place.
Personally, I think this is all just one gigantic scam. Nothing about them has any validity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back