Eclipse Finance and Top Binary Signals - Scam

AAM1611

Recruit
It all started when I purchased binary options signals from www.top-binary-signals.com (TBS). The signals were mostly accurate and my account manager at TBS advised that I open an account with Eclipse Finance (www.eclipse-finance.com) and try their managed account services. I opened an account and the team at eclipse finance was very helpful and efficient in responding to my queries and accepting my documents. I initially started with a $15k account with a 100% bonus. I was advised that there was a 35x turnover requirement on the bonus amount before I could withdraw any money from the account.

My account manager at TBS then informed me that if increased my account balance to $50k, I will be able to withdraw my profits on a monthly basis. Happy with the supposed performance of my account till then, I increased the balance to $50k on 9th November 15.

I was supposed to get a welcome gift of Iphone and Macbook Pro and a debit card to withdraw my profits within 14 days. After the end of first month, I placed a withdrawal request through Eclipse website, which was rejected citing incomplete documents. I replied by giving a screen shot of my account in which all documents had been accepted by Eclipse Finance and put another withdrawal request. That request was also rejected citing “turnover requirement not met”. I tried contacting my account manager at TBS and Eclipse (on call and emails) but off course there was no response.

I then got an email from another person at Eclipse saying that I can withdraw only 5% of my profits per annum and remaining amount can only be withdrawn once the turnover requirement is met and that my debit card and other freebies will take one month to reach – this was on 7th December.

I have received the Iphone since then but have not gotten any response from TBS or Eclipse on what the actual terms of the agreement are or any update on the debit card. I have tried contacting them through Live Chat, Emails and Phone calls but haven’t been able to get any response.

My contract with Eclipse finance says that I am guaranteed a 85% success rate with atleast 25 trades per day. My daily trade volume or success rate is not even near this rate.

I firmly believe that both Eclipse and TBS are scams and would want to recover my original sum of $50k (Currently my account value shows $226k).

Appreciate any help that I could get.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Dear AAM1611,

1. Its sad to see that having received your iPhone 6 within the reasonable time-frame as well as immediate responses to your withdrawal requests you still find that our company is a scam. I am here to help change that opinion!

2. Indeed it seems that there was some information missing in order for the debit card to be delivered to your location and hence it was returned to the sender last week. Please can you fill out the attached file and send it to affiliate@eclipse-finance.com, I will make sure to have that debit card delivered to you ASAP.

3. You have quoted that:

"I was supposed to get a welcome gift of Iphone and Macbook Pro and a debit card to withdraw my profits within 14 days."

Please be advised that, iPhone 6 was indeed delivered within 14 working days and in order to qualify for Macbook Air (there is no Macbook Pro offered) you would need to open a $100k account as per TBS website: http://top-binary-signals.com/managed-accounts and as stated on Eclipse Finance: https://eclipse-finance.com/account_types

4. Next you mention:

"My contract with Eclipse finance says that I am guaranteed a 85% success rate with atleast 25 trades per day."
I doubt that you are telling the truth here, because as with any financial investment there is no 100% certainty in any return and none of the past results can guarantee any potential profit in future. It's true that www.top-binary-signals.com (TBS) have a win rate of 75-85% with a 5 year track record but that can't guarantee that you will get 25 trades per day with 85% success rate. Hence, it would be very hard for me to believe that any of our staff could have given you such information; at the very least, because its TBS that issue signals and Eclipse Finance just applies them to your account so we have no control over the win rate or the number of trades that TBS make.

5. Lastly you wrote:

"I have tried contacting them through Live Chat, Emails and Phone calls but haven’t been able to get any response."
Please be advised that our offices have been closed from 28th Dec until 4th Jan and if you would like to contact us, please do so during our working hours:

Monday-Friday: 9am - 9pm BTS
Saturday-Sunday: 5pm - 2am BTS
*Time in British Summer Time (UTC/GMT+1)

Via any of the contact information that you can find following this link: https://eclipse-finance.com/page/contact_us

I can guarantee that any of your concerns will be dealt within a reasonable time frame had you contacted in our working hours. If you still have any unanswered querries, please contact me directly at affiliate@eclipse-finance.com

Best regards,
Andy McDaniel
Business Development Manager
www.Eclipse-finance.com

Attachments

• Details to issue card.pdf
    11.6 KB · Views: 18
Another interesting fact - Eclipse finance says that it is registered with "International Offshore Investment Regulatory Comission" - which promises a investor compensation fund, but even this authority isnt replying to my emails and there is no phone number to follow up. Also, Eclipse say that they are audited by "International Binary Options Financial Auditors" (http://ibofaudit.com/) - the website is very similar to (http://www.ibfaudit.com/) - can someone guide me if both are legitimate, or one is an impression of the other?

Dear AAM1611,

1. Its sad to see that having received your iPhone 6 within the reasonable time-frame as well as immediate responses to your withdrawal requests you still find that our company is a scam. I am here to help change that opinion!

2. Indeed it seems that there was some information missing in order for the debit card to be delivered to your location and hence it was returned to the sender last week. Please can you fill out the attached file and send it to affiliate@eclipse-finance.com, I will make sure to have that debit card delivered to you ASAP.

3. You have quoted that:

"I was supposed to get a welcome gift of Iphone and Macbook Pro and a debit card to withdraw my profits within 14 days."

Please be advised that, iPhone 6 was indeed delivered within 14 working days and in order to qualify for Macbook Air (there is no Macbook Pro offered) you would need to open a $100k account as per TBS website: http://top-binary-signals.com/managed-accounts and as stated on Eclipse Finance: https://eclipse-finance.com/account_types

4. Next you mention:

"My contract with Eclipse finance says that I am guaranteed a 85% success rate with atleast 25 trades per day."
I doubt that you are telling the truth here, because as with any financial investment there is no 100% certainty in any return and none of the past results can guarantee any potential profit in future. It's true that www.top-binary-signals.com (TBS) have a win rate of 75-85% with a 5 year track record but that can't guarantee that you will get 25 trades per day with 85% success rate. Hence, it would be very hard for me to believe that any of our staff could have given you such information; at the very least, because its TBS that issue signals and Eclipse Finance just applies them to your account so we have no control over the win rate or the number of trades that TBS make.

5. Lastly you wrote:

"I have tried contacting them through Live Chat, Emails and Phone calls but haven’t been able to get any response."
Please be advised that our offices have been closed from 28th Dec until 4th Jan and if you would like to contact us, please do so during our working hours:

Monday-Friday: 9am - 9pm BTS
Saturday-Sunday: 5pm - 2am BTS
*Time in British Summer Time (UTC/GMT+1)

Via any of the contact information that you can find following this link: https://eclipse-finance.com/page/contact_us

I can guarantee that any of your concerns will be dealt within a reasonable time frame had you contacted in our working hours. If you still have any unanswered querries, please contact me directly at affiliate@eclipse-finance.com

Best regards,
Andy McDaniel
www.Eclipse-finance.com

Hi Andy,

2. All the information requested is already with Eclipse Finance, why do i need to fill this again? these documents were collected and "verified" at the time of account opening.

4. Please find attached the contract which i signed with Eclipse Finance which will be an eye opener for you I hope. After going through the attached, let me know who is speaking false and who is not. If required further, I can forward email correspondence to you from Sean Jackson confirming the min trade and success rate.

5. I have tried contacting Eclipse through the means i have mentioned after 4th January till 18th January and thats the time i have opened this thread.

Moreover you have been mentioning "reasonable time frame" in your conversation, can you tell me what is a reasonable conversation - why was debit card rejected? - ideally Eclipse finance should know the documents required right? in any case - can you send me the correspondence you have had with the sender regarding debit card?

Attachments

• Eclipse Finance - Ammar Azhar - Signed.pdf
    555.7 KB · Views: 27
Dear AAM1611,

Thank you for your prompt response, I have just again checked my email box and still confirm that I haven't received the filled excel file which is required for the issuance and delivery of your personal debit card. Please be advised that Eclipse Finance are a binary option broker, not a bank and issuing a personalized debit card is by far not our key line of work. As you would understand, it is done by a 3rd party who we don’t have full any control over. Their feedback about your card was that some information was missing and for this reason they couldn't issue the card. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but if you would like to receive the personal debit card, I would advise you to fill out the excel file which was attached to my previous post.

If for some reason you are best off calling Eclipse Finance a scam on various forums instead of filling out the excel, that is your right- I am just telling you the options.

Indeed, the agreement that you have attached is an eye opener for any rational person who is even thinking of making a financial investment. Not to mention who has any knowledge in the industry or any financial background. How do you expect the binary option broker to guarantee how many signals a Signal Service Provider (SSP) will send and what percent of those will be successful? People reading this post on FPA must be wondering if you have attended school at all to post such claims. For more information I would suggest you to read the terms and conditions on the website of your money manager by following this link: http://top-binary-signals.com/terms-of-service. In case you don’t bother to do that, which I would expect, it states:

"The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. You could lose all of your money fast due too: poor market trading conditions, mechanical error, emotional induced errors, news surprises and earnings releases."​

It seems to me that the place you have studied teaches some Photoshop, otherwise how would you be able to come up with such a "contract" having Eclipse Finance company stamp. Clients who are looking for their Eclipse Finance account to be managed by a 3rd party are required to sign the Managed Account Service (MAS) Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA) it can also be downloaded by following this link: https://eclipse-finance.com/pdf/MAS LPOA.pdf

As you can see it comes with an official letterhead and has rational and compliant content. What you have shared with me in your last post is beyond my imagination and any common sense. My main surprise about it is that you forgot to add free Bugatti Veyron and a house in Hawaii to your free iPhone 6 Plus and Macbook Air. I am sure you have plenty of time to work on that while your money manager is trading your account, but if you like to call Eclipse Finance a scam, please do back your words with some arguments.

As stated above, your $50k packaged included:

1. A free connecting to our Managed Account Service, where your account would apply the live trades of professional traders from top-binary-signals.com.

2. A free iPhone 6, delivered via an express door to door service.

3. A 100% bonus on your investment.

4. Funds insurance and protection where you are able to withdraw a 5% annual guaranteed return on untraded funds, which is allocated to trader’s account on monthly basis without any withdrawal limitations.

5. A personal debit delivered via an express door to door service through which you may withdraw the funds associated with Funds insurance and protection.​

As far as I understand from your earlier posts, you have already received 1-4 inclusive and the only reason why you are calling Eclipse Finance and Top Binary Signals a scam is because you failed to provide proper details for the card to be issued and delivered. I urge you to do so by filling out the excel which I have attached to my previous post and to send it to affiliate@eclipse-finance.com in order for me to speed up the process.

Best regards,
Andy McDaniel
www.Eclipse-finance.com

Dear AAM1611,

Thank you for your prompt response, I have just again checked my email box and still confirm that I haven't received the filled excel file which is required for the issuance and delivery of your personal debit card. Please be advised that Eclipse Finance are a binary option broker, not a bank and issuing a personalized debit card is by far not our key line of work. As you would understand, it is done by a 3rd party who we don’t have full any control over. Their feedback about your card was that some information was missing and for this reason they couldn't issue the card. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but if you would like to receive the personal debit card, I would advise you to fill out the excel file which was attached to my previous post.

If for some reason you are best off calling Eclipse Finance a scam on various forums instead of filling out the excel, that is your right- I am just telling you the options.

Indeed, the agreement that you have attached is an eye opener for any rational person who is even thinking of making a financial investment. Not to mention who has any knowledge in the industry or any financial background. How do you expect the binary option broker to guarantee how many signals a Signal Service Provider (SSP) will send and what percent of those will be successful? People reading this post on FPA must be wondering if you have attended school at all to post such claims. For more information I would suggest you to read the terms and conditions on the website of your money manager by following this link: http://top-binary-signals.com/terms-of-service. In case you don’t bother to do that, which I would expect, it states:

"The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. You could lose all of your money fast due too: poor market trading conditions, mechanical error, emotional induced errors, news surprises and earnings releases."​

It seems to me that the place you have studied teaches some Photoshop, otherwise how would you be able to come up with such a "contract" having Eclipse Finance company stamp. Clients who are looking for their Eclipse Finance account to be managed by a 3rd party are required to sign the Managed Account Service (MAS) Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA) it can also be downloaded by following this link: https://eclipse-finance.com/pdf/MAS LPOA.pdf

As you can see it comes with an official letterhead and has rational and compliant content. What you have shared with me in your last post is beyond my imagination and any common sense. My main surprise about it is that you forgot to add free Bugatti Veyron and a house in Hawaii to your free iPhone 6 Plus and Macbook Air. I am sure you have plenty of time to work on that while your money manager is trading your account, but if you like to call Eclipse Finance a scam, please do back your words with some arguments.

As stated above, your $50k packaged included:

1. A free connecting to our Managed Account Service, where your account would apply the live trades of professional traders from top-binary-signals.com.

2. A free iPhone 6, delivered via an express door to door service.

3. A 100% bonus on your investment.

4. Funds insurance and protection where you are able to withdraw a 5% annual guaranteed return on untraded funds, which is allocated to trader’s account on monthly basis without any withdrawal limitations.

5. A personal debit delivered via an express door to door service through which you may withdraw the funds associated with Funds insurance and protection.​

As far as I understand from your earlier posts, you have already received 1-4 inclusive and the only reason why you are calling Eclipse Finance and Top Binary Signals a scam is because you failed to provide proper details for the card to be issued and delivered. I urge you to do so by filling out the excel which I have attached to my previous post and to send it to affiliate@eclipse-finance.com in order for me to speed up the process.

Best regards,
Andy McDaniel
www.Eclipse-finance.com

Hi Andy,

Your email is not at all different from what i was expecting. Scammers blaming legitimate people for scams. I have emailed you the information you have requested to "supposedly" issue a debit card. Frankly, very basic level information. I am very interested in seeing any documentation - emails or anything in which a debit card was actually requested from the bank. Off course I will wait for an excuse from you on this. Now that you have the requisite information and seemingly with the bank not having to restart the whole process again, can you give me a date on which debit card will be delivered?

Regarding your views about my schooling and attending a Photoshop school, I would have forwarded emails from your "account managers" confirming the guaranteed trades/ returns if i was speaking to someone neutral, but obviously you will disregard the emails as well. I have off course signed the MAS LPO and Agreement with TBS. Having said all of this - I admit that i have been a fool in investing with scammers such as Eclipse.

I will off course apologize publicly if i am ever able to withdraw my funds, infact i will give $50k of the total account value to eclipse as bonus - so confident i am in eclipse being a scam.

Dear AAM1611,

Thank you for your prompt response, I will restate here for your assurance that yesterday I have received your email with the filled excel file. I have acknowledged receiving your email by responding to you as well and made sure that the information is used to have the card issued and delivered to you as soon as possible. There is no set date for the delivery yet given to us by the card issuers, but from my experience it takes about 10 days for the card to be issued and about a week for it to be delivered. We are unauthorized to share any internal correspondence with 3rd parties so you would have to trust my word on that.

May I remind you that you have no reason to distrust or call Eclipse Finance a scam as all our direct obligations have been fulfilled as per our terms and conditions.

I will repeat, your $50k packaged included:

2. A 100% bonus on your investment.

3. Funds insurance and protection where you are able to withdraw a 5% annual guaranteed return on untraded funds, which is allocated to trader’s account on monthly basis without any withdrawal limitations.

4. A free iPhone 6, delivered via an express door to door service.

5. A personal debit delivered via an express door to door service through which you may withdraw the funds associated with Funds insurance and protection.

Since you have already received 1-4 as well as some decent profit accumulated for you by Top-Binary-Signals.com via Managed Account System, your attitude is a bit shocking for me.

Please make a note of the fact that 4. and 5. is something that is done by a 3rd party of whom we have no full control. As I said earlier, we are not a bank that issues debit cards and not an iPhone factory- we are a binary option broker and those extra incentives is something that you would never get with any other broker, or at least at such account size. You can look around and I am sure you already have.

Your childish repetition of the word scam next to our company name is slightly starting to get on my nerves since it's clear that you have absolutely no ground to do so. May I warn you that we have retained legal counsel and should you pursue false allegations further we will have no choice but to proceed with a defamation suit against you. Our legal counsel is ready to proceed with a defamation and harassment suit against you in Pakistan and United Arab Emirates for reputation damages and you will be held responsible for any associated legal fees or collection costs.

Please don’t forget to leave a post once you received, activated the card and withdrew funds from it.

Best regards,
Andy McDaniel
www.Eclipse-finance.com

Sure - Will definitely let every one know when i receive, activate and withdraw funds from the account.

If you want to file a defamation case, please be my guest - let the court decide about the agreement and various other things aswell.

Back