eclipse-finance.com not processing the withdrawal even after Completed Turnover

farxyun

Recruit
Hi! I opened last month an account with eclipse-finance.com, I traded mostly 15 minute options.... I'm very happy with this part.

When I opened, Roy Webber from Eclipse-Finance called me to ask me when I'm going to start trading. I opened a $5000 account with bonus, and completed the reuired turnover within a Week's time.

Then on 3 July i requested a withdrawal which is not being processed, i have been sending them emails and trying to contact my account manager Roy Webber but he has stop responding me over skype

i also checked today morning Eclipse Finance still have not processed my withdrawal and its in pending state

Has anyone able to make withdrawals from them?

Hi! I opened last month an account with eclipse-finance.com, I traded mostly 15 minute options.... I'm very happy with this part.

When I opened, Roy Webber from Eclipse-Finance called me to ask me when I'm going to start trading. I opened a $5000 account with bonus, and completed the reuired turnover within a Week's time.

Then on 3 July i requested a withdrawal which is not being processed, i have been sending them emails and trying to contact my account manager Roy Webber but he has stop responding me over skype

i also checked today morning Eclipse Finance still have not processed my withdrawal and its in pending state

Has anyone able to make withdrawals from them?

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

i have sent the link to this page to them on there all emails and on the live chat as well.

they are so reluctant to repond, i have more than $5000 in my trading account now.

Can anyone help me ?

How, when, and how much did you deposit? If you used a credit card, you can try a chargeback at your card's issuing bank. Speak to the fraud department and explain that the withdrawal option is being fraudulently blocked.

If that fails or if you deposited by bank wire, WinChargeback may be able to help you.

Dear Farxyun,

Thank you for inviting me to this thread.

I would like to point your attention and the attention of everyone reading this, that you have started off with a lie. You have two accounts with us, one with an initial deposit of $500 and the other with $1000, that does not add up to $5000 no matter how good your math skills are.

Over the course of under one month (from 27th June to 20th July 2016) you have sent a total of 257 emails and 31 withdrawal requests of different amounts. Here is the list of your approved withdrawals:

1. $66 USD on 2016-07-08 14:25:36
2. $54 USD on 2016-07-14 17:18:30
(That is for your $500 USD account)

3. $100 USD on 2016-07-18 11:11:04
4. $99 USD on 2016-07-18 11:11:09
(That is for your $1000 USD account)

Please be advised that as per Eclipse Finance Terms and Conditions which you have signed and agreed to prior to opening your account, in clause 11. ("Withdrawal Procedure") it states:

"The minimum withdrawal is 50.00 of the base currency of the customer’s account. A maximum of 2 withdrawals can be made in any single calendar month."
Hence, your other 27 withdrawal requests can only be processed in August. I can already tell you the outcome to prevent you from sending us another hundreds of emails- they will be rejected to due to the fact that your balance on both account is $0.96 and $0.89 respectively.

Please be advised that your constant spamming of our ticketing system and email addresses have caused a decent number of inconvenience to our operations. As a result you will be permanently banned from our platform as we don't tolerate traders who are acting as if they are a crazy monkey that escaped an Indian zoo. We have your full KYC and recorded all the IP addresses which you have used in order to login to our platform. We have retained legal counsel and should you pursue false allegations further we will have no choice but to proceed with a defamation suit against you in your country of residence.

Best regards,
Andy McDaniels
Business Development Manager
Eclipse Finance

Dear Farxyun,

Thank you for inviting me to this thread.

I would like to point your attention and the attention of everyone reading this, that you have started off with a lie. You have two accounts with us, one with an initial deposit of $500 and the other with $1000, that does not add up to $5000 no matter how good your math skills are.

Over the course of under one month (from 27th June to 20th July 2016) you have sent a total of 257 emails and 31 withdrawal requests of different amounts. Here is the list of your approved withdrawals:

1. $66 USD on 2016-07-08 14:25:36
2. $54 USD on 2016-07-14 17:18:30
(That is for your $500 USD account)

3. $100 USD on 2016-07-18 11:11:04
4. $99 USD on 2016-07-18 11:11:09
(That is for your $1000 USD account)

Please be advised that as per Eclipse Finance Terms and Conditions which you have signed and agreed to prior to opening your account, in clause 11. ("Withdrawal Procedure") it states:

"The minimum withdrawal is 50.00 of the base currency of the customer’s account. A maximum of 2 withdrawals can be made in any single calendar month."
Hence, your other 27 withdrawal requests can only be processed in August. I can already tell you the outcome to prevent you from sending us another hundreds of emails- they will be rejected to due to the fact that your balance on both account is $0.96 and $0.89 respectively.

Please be advised that your constant spamming of our ticketing system and email addresses have caused a decent number of inconvenience to our operations. As a result you will be permanently banned from our platform as we don't tolerate traders who are acting as if they are a crazy monkey that escaped an Indian zoo. We have your full KYC and recorded all the IP addresses which you have used in order to login to our platform. We have retained legal counsel and should you pursue false allegations further we will have no choice but to proceed with a defamation suit against you in your country of residence.

Best regards,
Andy McDaniels
Business Development Manager
Eclipse Finance

Dear Mr. McDaniel,
Let me show you some FACTS, REAL FACTS:
I invested 50k end of March, and 50 more in the first days of Mai.
My account manager is Roy Weber.
I have a WRITTEN agreement about MONTHLY INTEREST of 7% for 50K and 9% for 100K.
Until the investments where done, I hade a daily relation by phone, mail ot SMS. Once the money was transfered and i started to ask specific questions regarding the interest, the credit card or the McBook Air (which i still did not received) i reached a dead end. No answers, no reply, nothing.
As you have a perfect record about all the mails, it will not be dificult for you to read them and make a comment about that.
Regarding the monthly interests, i received after 3 month a lousy $600 and something and since then, NOTHING!
Regarding only the interest, i should have receive:
$3500 for March
$3500 for April
$9000 for Mai
$9000 for June
$9000 for Juli
I wait for your comments about that too or a phone call
+41 79 622 4231

One more thing: The phone number from Mr. Weber listed on the bottom of each email, is NOT a TBS number!!!
And, all your references about the Herz family is a blattant lie. I had M. Herz personnaly on the phone!
Any comments???

Best regards
PHilippe Lemaitre

Hi Guys,

I can also confirm that this appears to be a scam. I have been with Eclipse for about 10 months and haven't been able to withdrawal once. No contact and no answering of emails. I have a withdrawal that has been pending now for over 2 months.
Very similar stories to other users.

Back