• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Eclipse-Finance.com

General discussions of a financial company
I recently put in 130K account since it was promised to be upgraded to a 250K account (wiht respect to trade size with no bonus) and withdrawal restrictions. I put the money in naively and my account is growing rapidly and is currently about 1/2 a million but I cannot withdraw. My contract clearly says that I am eligible to withdraw but they dont let me withdraw. They even stopped taking calls from me. ANy suggestions, how to deal with these crooks?

For 3 years I was doing both Forex and Binary Options. Only hope I had was TBS system with Eclipse-Finance.com. But As previously happened all the account balance gone to zero from 90k. This has happened to all the account holders in TBS MAS system. This is what they have been doing all the times. If you go to top-binary-signals.com you will that they have mention that it is a malfunction of MAS automatic trading system. During last week they have done losing trades in massive trade portions like $17K. Usually trading at $200. What I suggest everyone do not waste your life on those systems. I have been heavily invested and lost on every system. There is nothing you can gain from Binary Option. If someone says I did, that's for profit sharing with scammers. Please stay away. Those systems put me in to a situation that I have to do 3 jobs to save my family. If you need to back on your feet Drive Uber like I do
I am still going Thanks to uber. Otherwise I can not keep it up with Credit Card Companies. Never invest in Forex/Binary if you can not afford loosing the whole investment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back