eclipse not processing money

MOHANDAS K. T

Recruit
hi I have deposited 5k in eclipse they are trading for 9 months my turnover is already finished my account is now more than 55k they already took more than 30k as profit share this time they are not processing money now more than 2 weeks I applied for a 5k withdrawal.

hi I have deposited 5k in eclipse they are trading for 9 months my turnover is already finished my account is now more than 55k they already took more than 30k as profit share this time they are not processing money now more than 2 weeks I applied for a 5k withdrawal.

You mean eclipse finance?

How did you deposit?

Send them the link to this thread and ask them to come here and explain why you can't get your money.

Grab screebshots of everything. Then contact the fraud or disputes department of your card's issuing bank right away. Explain how the money is in the account and they are fraudulently blocking your access to it.

DO NOT DELAY! There are deadlines.

If the bank declines to help for any reason other than having missed the deadline, professional help from WinChargeback may be the best option.

nobody making a living from trading on binary option it is not a real way of trading... i was a new and was scammed on 15k$ .. but i manged to get my money back with the help of the credit card company. if you need help/tips let me know in a private message. if the company is not regulated so the profit is not real ..

FPA Forums Team Note: If you really have some helpful advice on chargebacks, post it publicly. The FPA has had too many people offering help via private messages who turned out to be trying to scam victims a second time.

i am writing this letter to know every body in the forum eclipse finance is a big scam they are not stopping the scam i had more than 50k in my account and my turnover is allready finished but when i applied for a withdrawal my account is become 0.15 now they are cheating everybody, i had already reported the forum about they are not processing my withdrawal i had applied for 5k withdrawal but they did not processing it by telling different reason so every body must take a care and they are proved again they are big scammers and try to spot this scammers using cyber cell or any other way and know where is this money going and who is the benefactors of this scamming and as soon as spot this people other wise they will scam everybody and they will cheat the society in different way so the forum must take an action against this people pls

Im with Eclipse and my MAS has been building up over the last 6 months but i was still unable to make withdrawals even after being told by Top Binary signals (TBS) i could but eclipse would not do this say it was not in there terms an conditions then this weekend i check my MAS accounts i dont have access during the trading week and its empty they have made large trades 1 for over 11200 dollars when my trades are onyl to be 75 dollars i think now ive been scammed well and truly by Eclipse and ive been making complicates to them and TBS regarding the withdrawals so i think they have done this just to stop me, i think there excuse will me they have been Hacked if so i will request the crime reference number from them on which Police this has been reported to

Eclipse is again doing the same thing what they already done, when people are applying for withdrawal they are hacking the account and telling different reason. i had more than 54k in my account when i applied for 5k withdrawal they hacked the account. Now i is 0.15.

Back