• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

ECN/STP brokers

hello there;
Now I use the No-deposit bonus of $ 100 Vomma (Really only $1, but it looks like $100 on a cent account) (vomma.org /en /promo /ecnnodep). With that, the profit and the bonus can be withdrawn. But trade restrictions - only 0.01 lot at a time. This promotion is well suited for testing broker.

Very few brokers allowing cent accounts to trade with only $1 in them are ECN or STP. We suspect that Vomma is nothing more than a market maker.

Vomma is paying people $1 to spam for their "pretend $1 is $100" bonus program before they are even clients.

17_0baf10_1281773.jpg

Try out the site “100ForexBrokers” and click on the near top left hand corner “broker CyberSearch” and fill in all your requirements and let the site select your “dream” broker.

You can also compare different brokers side-by-side there too. This is also under ‘broker CyberSearch’ section on bottom section of form.

Alternatively, do it the harder way and read up on each broker on various "brokers reviews' forum similar to FPA.

Good luck in your search!
I need a "true" ecn broker in the U.S, that allows U.S. Citizen accounts?

If you cannot find your "true ECN" broker with "broker Cybersearch", then you are out of luck.

Back