• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

ECN/STP brokers

like11

Recruit
Hi,

Please can somebody recommend a regulated reputable (trully) non USA based MT4 ECN/STP broker that he or she have personally used and which accept any (e.g. scalper, hedging etc.) EA`s. At least a minimum of $250 to open an account. If it is not allowed on this forum to recommend these brokers please send your recommendation to iiedet.edet@gmail.com with subject “ECN/STP brokers”

Thanks

Try out the site “100ForexBrokers” and click on the near top left hand corner “broker CyberSearch” and fill in all your requirements and let the site select your “dream” broker.

You can also compare different brokers side-by-side there too. This is also under ‘broker CyberSearch’ section on bottom section of form.

Alternatively, do it the harder way and read up on each broker on various "brokers reviews' forum similar to FPA.

Good luck in your search!

Try WSD Direct on wsd-FX but they allow scalping too but you have to review with them as to the mechanics.
They are New Zealand regulated so basically safe - well as safe as it gets in Forex LoL
Cheers

Hello!

If you are looking for an ECN/STP regulated broker, which is not necesseraly on the MT4 platform, we would recommend you to check out Deltastock's ECN/STP service.

Deltastock is a global Forex and CFD broker, founded in 1998. It is regulated by the FSC under the EU Directive on the Markets in Financial Instruments (MiFID). Deltastock's headoffice is located in Sofia (Bulgaria) and operates fully regulated branches in London (UK), Bucharest (Romania), Madrid (Spain), and has clients from over 90 countries worldwide.

Deltastock's ECN/STP Level 2 Module
The Level 2 module is integrated into Deltastock's proprietary platform Delta Trading. It allows clients to trade Forex with 5 brokers from one account: FXCM, Interactive Brokers, Deutsche Bank, Citibank and Deltastock (Dukascopy bank to be added soon). The spreads narrow down to 0.1pips on FX pairs. There is a small commission for trading through the Level 2 Module. There is complete transparency; by showing the full market depth and the names and prices of all brokers.

For more information, click here: Level 2 FOREX | ECN STP

You can also open a Delta Trading demo account and test the ECN/STP Level 2 Module risk free!

you can try the argusfx STP Broker with a demo account... i am very impressed that I am one of 4 accounts I created to spam for them.

i allready trade with and spam for argusfx ist very good... but can you tell me if they are also in Germany ? i found a number i think ist Frankfurt is it right ?

yes they are also based in frankfurt they have an office i know them (since I get paid to spam for them) and i wanna change my accounts to them

Three posts in a row for ArgusFx looked suspiciously like spamvertising. When Spam Cat checked, he found 4 accounts spamming for ArgusFx. All of you were very tasty.

Nom nom nom.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Hey, i can say that i really enjoy trading with forex.ee. i have an ecn account with them for over 3 months with profit. and i appreciated accurate execution, low commission, spreads and support.
Recommend!

I trade majors and the spread is very competitive. on eurusd average is 0.3.

Back